HealthAid Day-Vit Active Tablets 30
HealthAid Day-Vit Active Tablets 30:
- Boosts energy
- Supports weight management
- Supports immun functioning and metabolism
- Suitable for vegetarians
What are HealthAid Day-Vit Active Tablets?
Day-vit Active is a well balanced formulation that offers maximum performance and vitality throughout the day. A unique combination of vitamins, minerals and dl-Methionine, enriched with CoQ10 & pure standardised Panax (Korean) Ginseng to contribute to the maintanance of physical and mental energy.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Day-Vit Active Tablets:
- Vitamins are organic substances that are essential in regulating both the metabolic functions within the cells and the processes that release energy from food
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintanance of strong immune system and healthy eyes and skin
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of strong bones and healthy teeth
- Vitamin E and Vitamin C are powerful antioxidants that protect the body from the harmful effects of free radicals and contribute to the maintanance of strong immune system
- B vitamins are important in metabolic activity and energy production, also contribute to normal red blood cell formation, cell division and amino acid metabolism
- Minerals are inorganic substances which are important for various metabolic processes in the body
Who should take HealthAid Day-Vit Active Tablets?
- People who want to boost their energy
- People leading a stressful life
- People who do not eat a healthy balanced diet
- Students going through their exam period
- People who are on a weight management programme
How to use:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily with a main meal. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person. Day-vit Active Tablets are an all round supplement ideally used during periods of extreme stress. It is a balanced multivitamin that provides physical and mental energy to individuals who want to support their body and be more active
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent (maltodextrin, di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Potassium Chloride,Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, L-ascorbic Acid, Inositol, Choline Bitartrate, Glazing Agent (red colour dispersion), Iron † (ferrous fumarate), DL-methionine, Ginseng Root Extract, Beta Carotene, Nicotinamide, Zinc Oxide, Anti-caking Agent (veg. stearic acid, silicon dioxide, veg. magnesium stearate), Vitamin E Natural, Lutein, Calcium d-Panthothenate, Manganese Sulphate, Co Enzyme Q10, Binding Agent (gum acacia), Copper Sulphate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3, Thiamin (vitamin B1), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Vitamin K, Chromium Picolinate, Folic Acid,Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide, D-Biotin, Sodium Molybdate, Vitamin B12.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Sugar, Salt, Gluten, Soy, Dairy|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Thanks. Very prompt in shipment and delivering order on time. I am extremely satisfied with Landys Chemist. May God bless ðŸ™Œ them