Why not try...
- Nature's Aid Passiflora, Lemon Balm & Avena Sativa Tablets 60Nature's Aid Passiflora, Lemon ...Special Price £6.71 Regular Price £8.95
- Lamberts Zincatest 100mlLamberts Zincatest: Zincatest&nb ...Special Price £6.99 Regular Price £8.50
- Solgar Zinc Picolinate 22mg Tablets 100Solgar Zinc Picolinate 22mg Tablets ...Special Price £7.49 Regular Price £11.95
- Nature's Aid Organic Beetroot 4620mg Capsules 60Nature's Aid Organic Beetroot ...Special Price £7.46 Regular Price £9.95
- Solgar Boron 3mg Capsules 100Solgar Boron 3mg Capsules: Suita ...Special Price £7.35 Regular Price £10.50
- HealthAid Zinc Sulphate 200mg Tablets 90HealthAid provides a strong Zinc Su ...Special Price £7.19 Regular Price £8.99
Powerful and stimulating winter oil with an unmistakeable aroma, widely used in cough and cold remedies. Add to massage oil for a clearing chest rub. Ideal for sports people.
Pure essential oils can be used as essences in the bath or in vaporisers. They can also be used to make up your own massage blends having first diluted them in HealthAid massage oil base or lotion base.
Directions To Use Pure Eucalyptus Oil (Eucalyptus globulus) 10ml :
For external use only.
Do not use undiluted on the skin.
Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid contact with sensitive areas such as eyes.
Always use pure oils with caution. If in doubt, consult qualified person before use.
Best kept cool and used within one year of opening.
Avoid if pregnant.
May cause irritation to sensitive skin.
Avoid if epileptic or suffer from high blood pressure.
Do not eat as can be fatal if ingested.
|Ingredients||Pure Eucalyptus Oil (Eucalyptus globulus) 10ml|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.