Why not try...
- Solgar Chelated Zinc Tablets 100Solgar Chelated Zinc Tablets: Su ...Special Price £8.05 Regular Price £11.50
- Solgar Vitamin D3 25ug (1000iu) Softgels 100Solgar Vitamin D3 25ug (1000iu) Sof ...Special Price £7.99 Regular Price £12.95
- Nature's Aid Cod Liver Oil Liquid 500mlNature's Aid Cod Liver Oil 500 ...Special Price £8.21 Regular Price £10.95
- Enzymedica BeanAssist Capsules 30Enzymedica BeanAssist Capsules: ...Special Price £8.14 Regular Price £10.18Out of stock
- Solgar Inositol 500mg Vegicaps 50Solgar Inositol 500mg Vegetable Cap ...Special Price £8.49 Regular Price £13.50Out of stock
- Viridian viridiKid Vitamin D3 Drops 400iu 30mlViridian viridiKid Vitamin D3 400iu ...Special Price £7.76 Regular Price £9.70
Pure essential oils can be used as essences in the bath or in vaporisers. They can also be used to make up your own massage blends having first diluted them in HealthAid massage oil base or lotion base.
Ingredients For Pure Fennel Oil (Foeniculum vulgare) 10ml :
Pure Fennel Oil (Foeniculum vulgare) 10ml
Directions To Use Pure Fennel Oil (Foeniculum vulgare) 10ml :
For external use only.
Do not use undiluted on the skin.
Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid contact with sensitive areas such as eyes.
Always use pure oils with caution. If in doubt, consult qualified person before use.
Best kept cool and used within one year of opening.
Avoid if pregnant or epileptic.
May cause irritation to sensitive skin.
|Ingredients||Pure Fennel Oil (Foeniculum vulgare) 10ml|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.