HealthAid Fennel Oil 10ml
Why not try...
- Lamberts Zinc 15mg Tablets 180Zinc in the form of Zinc Citrate ...£6.99
- BetterYou DLux3000 Vitamin D Oral Spray 15mlBetterYou DLux 3000 is an optimum s ...£6.99
- Lamberts Vitamin C 1000mg Tablets 60Daily intake: 1 to 3 tablets ...£6.99
- Nature's Aid Vitamin D3 5000iu (125ug) High Strength Tablets 60Vegetarian. No artificial ...£7.50
- HealthAid Serrepeptase 60,000iu Capsules 30Serrapeptase is a superior prot ...£7.19
Pure essential oils can be used as essences in the bath or in vaporisers. They can also be used to make up your own massage blends having first diluted them in HealthAid massage oil base or lotion base.
Ingredients For Pure Fennel Oil (Foeniculum vulgare) 10ml :
Pure Fennel Oil (Foeniculum vulgare) 10ml
Directions To Use Pure Fennel Oil (Foeniculum vulgare) 10ml :
For external use only.
Do not use undiluted on the skin.
Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid contact with sensitive areas such as eyes.
Always use pure oils with caution. If in doubt, consult qualified person before use.
Best kept cool and used within one year of opening.
Avoid if pregnant or epileptic.
May cause irritation to sensitive skin.
|Ingredients||Pure Fennel Oil (Foeniculum vulgare) 10ml|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.