HealthAid Fibre Aid 600mg Tablets 100
HealthAid Fibre Aid 600mg tablets 100:
- Supports and stimulates digestive functions
- Beneficial for those suffering from bowel discomfort problems
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
What are HealthAid Fibre Aid 600mg Tablets?
Fibre Aid Tablets 600mg contain Fibre, which is an essential part of the diet as it helps maintain the normal activity of the colon and intestines. Adequate fibre intake is vital for general health and well being. Fibre Aid Tablets 600mg contain 95% fibre in the form of cellulose, which is a carbohydrate used by plants that cannot be digested in the human body, it thus passes through the digestive tract undisturbed. It attracts large amounts of water into the colon producing softer and bulkier stools, helping maintain regulate bowel movement.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Fibre Aid 600mg Tablets:
- May help to stimulate the digestive functions
- Helps add bulk to the stools
- May help soften the stools
- Helps maintain regularity
Who should take HealthAid Fibre Aid 600mg Tablets?
- Those with persistent bowel discomfort
- People who regularly suffer from wind or bloating problems
- People suffering from constipation
- People feeling lethargic or fatigue
How to use:
To help maintain regularity take 2 to 3 tablets daily with a glass of water, to help with slimming programme take 2 tablets three times a day ½ hrs before meals. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Vegetable Cellulose, Anti-caking Agent (veg. magnesium stearate), Flavour Enhancer (peppermint flavour), Sweetener (sodium saccharin, aspartame†), Binding Agent (acacia). † Contains a source of Phenylalanine|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Sugar, Salt, Starch, Gluten, Soy, Dairy|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Been using this for about a year now. Was buying from Ebay but Landy's are much cheaper and delivery is quicker. I take it because I am on pain
- Tablets are very good, and the service from Landys Chemists was excellent.
- Great for promoting regular bowels. I take 3 a day. It takes about a week to get into a routine and I have found it very beneficial. Much kinder t