HealthAid Flaxseed Oil 1000mg Capsules 60
HealthAid Flaxseed Oil 1000mg Capsules 60:
- Regulates blood pressure, cholesterol levels and triglyceride levels
- Supports cardiovascular and neural health
- Joint relief
- Beneficial for women suffering from PMT
- Suitable for vegetarians
What are HealthAid Flaxseed Oil 1000mg Capsules?
Flaxseed Oil, also known as Linseed Oil, is extracted from the flax plant. It is a rich natural source of Omega-3 in the form of polyunsaturated fatty acids, known as a-linolenic acid (ALA). ALA is converted into EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) within the body, which are regarded as beneficial for many aspects of health including cardiovascular and circulation health, brain function and vision.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Flaxseed Oil 1000mg Capsules:
- Aids normal blood pressure, cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Supports neural development and healthy brain function
- Beneficial for those who want to support their vision
- Natural Source of Omega 3, 6, 9
Who should take HealthAid Flaxseed Oil 1000mg Capsules?
- Those with joint pain or stiffness
- Those with cardiovascular health problems
- Those who need mental health support
- People with digestive disturbances
- Ladies who suffer from Premenstrual Tension (PMT)
How to use:
Adults and children over 6 years of age, one to two capsules daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by suitably qualified person. For external use; pierce capsule and apply contents onto the skin, massaging gently until absorbed.
|Ingredients||Flaxseed Oil (Linseed Oil), Capsule Shell (corn starch, veg. glycerol, carrageenan, sodium carbonate)|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Sugar, Salt, Gluten, Dairy|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...