HealthAid Garlic 2mg Capsules 30
HealthAid Garlic 2mg Capsules 30:
- Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobal properties
- Immune system support
- Regulates cholesterol levels
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
What are HealthAid Garlic 2mg Capsules?
Garlic is a member of the onion, leek and chive family. It is known for its extremely powerful antioxidant activity and plays a vital role for general health and wellbeing. A substance called 'allicin' found in garlic contributes to health benefits especially for the maintenance of heart health, cholesterol and circulation. Garlic Oil from HealthAid is a highly concentrated formula which contains all the goodness of allicin in one easy to swallow vegan capsule. Garlic Oil capsules are probably one of the strongest garlic supplements available.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Garlic 2mg Capsules:
- Cardiovascular Support: Garlic is often used to promote heart health by helping to maintain healthy cholesterol levels, supporting blood pressure within the normal range, and promoting overall cardiovascular function.
- Antioxidant Protection: Garlic contains compounds with antioxidant properties that help neutralize harmful free radicals, reducing oxidative stress and supporting cellular health.
- Immune System Boost: Garlic's natural compounds may enhance immune system function and contribute to the body's defense against infections and illnesses.
- Circulation Enhancement: Some studies suggest that garlic may help improve blood circulation by supporting blood vessel health and vasodilation.
- Anti-Inflammatory Effects: Garlic's compounds may possess anti-inflammatory properties, potentially reducing inflammation in the body.
- Antimicrobial Properties: Garlic is known for its potential to act as a natural antimicrobial agent, helping to combat certain bacteria and viruses.
- Digestive Health: Garlic may contribute to digestive health by promoting the growth of beneficial gut bacteria and aiding in digestion.
- Detoxification: Garlic may support the body's detoxification processes by assisting the liver in eliminating toxins.
- Respiratory Health: Garlic's potential antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects may be beneficial for respiratory health.
Who should take HealthAid Garlic 2mg Capsules?
- Those who wish to maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Those with elevated cholesterol levels or who wish to maintain good cholesterol levels
- Those who have a history of poor cardiovascular health
- People who frequently develop common colds, or encounter bacterial and fungal infections
- People with poor digestion and gastro-intestinal problems
- Diabetics who want to improve insulin secretion from the pancreas
How to use:
Adults and children over 6years of age, one capsule daily with water after food; adults can increase up to two capsules a day if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Odourless Garlic Oil, Soybean Oil Capsule Shell (gelatine, glycerol), aerosil.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Sugar, Salt, Gluten, Soy, Dairy|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.