Why not try...
- HealthAid Rosemary Oil 10mlRosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinali ...Special Price £6.39 Regular Price £7.99
- Manuka Health MGO 400+ Manuka Honey Drops with Ginger & Lemon 65gManuka Health MGO400+ Manuka Honey ...Special Price £5.99 Regular Price £6.99
- Solgar Potassium Tablets 100Solgar Potassium Tablets: Electr ...Special Price £6.49 Regular Price £8.75
- Lindens Magnesium (MgO 500mg) Tablets 90Contributes to normal bones and tee ...£5.99
- Lamberts Multi Vitamin and Mineral for Dogs Tablets 90Lamberts Multi Vitamin and Mineral ...Special Price £6.49 Regular Price £7.95
- HealthAid Zinc Gluconate 70mg Tablets 90HealthAid provides a strong Zinc Gl ...Special Price £6.39 Regular Price £7.99
Garlic is a member of the onion, leek and chive family. It is known for its extremely powerful antioxidant activity and plays a vital role for general health and wellbeing. A substance called Allicin found in garlic contributes to health benefits especially for the maintenance of heart health, cholesterol and circulation. Garlic Oil from HealthAid is a highly concentrated formula which contains all the goodness of allicin in one easy to swallow vegan capsule. Garlic Oil capsules are probably one of the strongest garlic supplements available.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
|Ingredients||Odourless Garlic Oil, Soybean Oil Capsule Shell (gelatine, glycerol), aerosil.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.