Why not try...
- HealthAid Pumpkin Seed Oil 1000mg Capsules 60Pumpkins and other squashes are nat ...Special Price £12.79 Regular Price £15.99
- Terranova Prenatal Multivitamin Complex Vegicaps 50Terranova Prenatal Multivitamin Com ...Special Price £11.87 Regular Price £14.84Out of stock
- HealthAid Menovital Tablets 60Menovital Tablets should be taken ...Special Price £11.99 Regular Price £14.99Out of stock
- HealthAid V-Vein Tablets 60HealthAid V-Vein is specially formu ...Special Price £12.79 Regular Price £15.99
- Lamberts Soya Lecithin Granules 250gLamberts Soya Lecithin Granules: ...Special Price £11.99 Regular Price £14.95Out of stock
- Lamberts Cod Liver Oil 1000mg Capsules 180Lamberts Cod Liver Oil 1000mg Table ...Special Price £12.49 Regular Price £15.50
HealthAid Geranium Oil:
- A sweet, floral, uplifting fragrance
- Widely used in the perfume industry
- Good for all skin types
HealthAid Greanium Oil scent:
A sweet, floral, uplifting fragrance with balancing qualities for the mind. Widely used in the perfume industry.
Its astringent qualities make it good for all skin types.
The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
For external use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with sensitive areas such as eyes. Always use pure oils with caution.
|Ingredients||Pure Geranium Oil (Pelargonium graveolens)|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.