Why not try...
- Solgar Vitamin D3 25ug (1000iu) Tablets 180Solgar Vitamin D3 25ug (1000iu) Tab ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £14.99
- Lamberts Multi-Guard Sport Tablets 60Lamberts Multi-Guard Sport Tablets: ...Special Price £9.99 Regular Price £12.20
- HealthAid MagCitra Tablets 60HealthAid MagCitra: ✓ One of the ...Special Price £10.39 Regular Price £12.99
- Lifeplan OatWell Original Powder 150gLifePlan OatWell Original Powder: ...Special Price £9.99 Regular Price £12.49
- HealthAid Magnesium Bisglycinate 375mg Tablets 60✓ Suitable for Vegans ✓ C ...Special Price £10.39 Regular Price £12.99
- Solgar Skin, Nails and Hair Formula Tablets 60Solgar Skin, Nails and Hair Formula ...Special Price £9.99 Regular Price £14.25
HealthAid Glucosamine Sulphate 1000mg Tablets contain Glucosamine, which is essential for the care and maintenance of healthy cartilage and joint function. It is a natural non-toxic body constituent that is continuously incorporated into cartilage and synovial fluid during renewal, to maintain healthy mobile joints.
Glucosamine Sulphate 1000mg Tablets by HealthAid is specially formulated using a unique combination of vitamin C, calcium, manganese and the body-warming herb Curcumin to provide optimum absorption and benefit to the body.
Glucosamine Sulphate 1000mg Tablets may be of benefit to:
Those who wish to maintain healthy bones and joints
Those who are athletic or play sport
People who are very active or do hard manual labour
Recommended Daily Intake of Glucosamine Sulphate 1000mg Tablets:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily preferably in the evening with food. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
CAUTION: Diabetics should consult a doctor before taking this supplement.
Free from SUGAR, SALT, CORN, GLUTEN, YEAST, GELATIN, LACTOSE, STARCH, WHEAT, SOYA, NUT.
Free from ARTIFICIAL COLOURS, FLAVOURINGS AND PRESERVATIVES.
Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
|Ingredients||Veg. Glucosamine Sulphate 2 KCl, di-calcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP), Coating: Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose (HPMC), Veg. Magnesium Stearate, Curcumin Extract, Manganese (manganese sulphate).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.