Why not try...
- Lamberts Co-Enzyme Q10 100mg Capsules 60Lamberts Co-Enzyme Q10 100mg Capsul ...Special Price £23.99 Regular Price £29.95
- Ancient + Brave Cacao + Collagen Powder 250gAncient + Brave Cacao + Collagen Po ...£24.00
- Lamberts Vitamin B-50 Complex Tablets 250Lamberts Vitamin B-50 Complex Table ...Special Price £22.99 Regular Price £28.95
- Enzymedica Acid Soothe Capsules 90Enzymedica Acid Soothe 90 Capsules: ...Special Price £22.87 Regular Price £28.59
- Terranova Glucosamine, Boswellia & MSM Complex Vegicaps 100Terranova Glucosamine, Boswellia &a ...Special Price £23.70 Regular Price £29.62Out of stock
- Terranova Microflora Complex with F.O.S Vegicaps 100Terranova Microflora Complex with F ...Special Price £25.67 Regular Price £32.09
HealthAid Glucosamine Sulphate 1000mg Tablets 90:
- Glucosamine is essential for care and maintenance of healthy cartilage and joint function.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Also available: 30 Tablets
Benefits of HealthAid Glucosamine Sulphate 1000mg Tablets:
HealthAid Glucosamine Sulphate 1000mg Tablets contain Glucosamine, which is essential for the care and maintenance of healthy cartilage and joint function. It is a natural non-toxic body constituent that is continuously incorporated into cartilage and synovial fluid during renewal, to maintain healthy mobile joints.
It is specially formulated using a unique combination of vitamin C, calcium, manganese and the body-warming herb Curcumin to provide optimum absorption and benefit to the body.
- For those who wish to maintain healthy bones and joints
- For those who are athletic or play sport
- For people who are very active or do hard manual labour
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily preferably in the evening with food. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
CAUTION: Diabetics should consult a doctor before taking this supplement.
Free from SUGAR, SALT, CORN, GLUTEN, YEAST, GELATIN, LACTOSE, STARCH, WHEAT, SOYA, NUT AND ARTIFICIAL COLOURS, FLAVOURINGS AND PRESERVATIVES.
Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
|Ingredients||Veg. Glucosamine Sulphate 2 KCl, di-calcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP), Coating: Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose (HPMC), Veg. Magnesium Stearate, Curcumin Extract, Manganese (manganese sulphate).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.