Why not try...
- HealthAid V-Vein Tablets 60HealthAid V-Vein is specially formu ...Special Price £12.79 Regular Price £15.99
- Lamberts Vitamin K2 90ug Capsules 60Lamberts Vitamin K2 90ug Capsules: ...Special Price £11.99 Regular Price £14.95
- Lamberts Methyl B-Complex Tablets 60Lamberts Methyl B-Complex Tablets: ...Special Price £11.99 Regular Price £15.50
- Lamberts Theanine & Lemon Balm Complex Tablets 60Lamberts Theanine & Lemon Balm ...Special Price £12.49 Regular Price £15.95
- Solgar Psyllium Husks Fibre Vegicaps 200Solgar Psyllium Husks Fibre Vegetab ...Special Price £12.49 Regular Price £20.50
- Nature's Answer Black Walnut & Wormwood 30mlNature's Answer Black Walnut a ...Special Price £11.89 Regular Price £13.99
HealthAid Glucosamine Sulphate 1500mg Tablets contain Glucosamine which is needed by the body to manufacture specialised molecules found in cartilage. It contributes to the maintanance of joint mobility, suppleness and elasticity of tendons, ligaments and connective tissue. With age, the need for Glucosamine becomes greater and supplementation is highly recommended.
Mega Glucosamine Sulphate 1500mg from HealthAid uses pharmaceutical grade Glucosamine, stabilised with potassium chloride (2KCL), which can be effectively absorbed and assimilated by the body.
HealthAid Glucosamine Sulphate 1500mg Tablets may be of benefit to:
Those who wish to maintain current bone health
Those who are athletic or play sport
People who are very active or do hard manual labour
Recommended Daily Intake of HealthAid Glucosamine Sulphate 1500mg 2KCl Tablets
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily, preferably in the evening with food.
Free from SUGAR, SALT, CORN, GLUTEN, YEAST, GELATIN, LACTOSE, STARCH, WHEAT, SOYA, NUT.
Free from ARTIFICIAL COLOURS, FLAVOURINGS AND PRESERVATIVES.
Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
|Ingredients||Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl, Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Anti-caking Agent (silicon dioxide, veg.magnesium stearate), Glazing Agent [hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC)].|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.