HealthAid Grapefruit Oil 10ml
Why not try...
- Quest Vitamins Once A Day Iron Plus Liquid 200mlQuest Vitamins Once A Day Iron Plus ...£4.99
- Solaray Free-Form L-Lysine 500mg Capsules 60Solaray products are entirely made ...£5.19
- HealthAid Zimacal Effervescent Tablets 20Contains Calcium, Magnesium and Zin ...£4.79
- Nature's Aid Daily Multivatmin Effervescent Tabs 20✓ Convenient combination of Vitam ...£4.99
- Solaray Vitamin C Two Stage Time Release 500mg Capsules 60Solaray products are entirely made ...£5.19
Pure essential oils can be used as essences in the bath or in vaporisers. They can also be used to make up your own massage blends having first diluted them in HealthAid massage oil base or lotion base.
Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) 10ml has a refreshing, uplifting citrus fragrance. Good for the spirits. A good skin toner and hair tonic, and aids clarity of mind.
Directions To Use Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) 10ml :
For external use only.
Do not use undiluted on the skin.
Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid contact with sensitive areas such as eyes.
Always use pure oils with caution. If in doubt, consult qualified person before use.
Best kept cool and used within one year of opening.
Avoid if pregnant.
May cause irritation to sensitive skin.
|Ingredients||Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) 10ml|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.