Why not try...
- Lamberts Vitamin D3 400iu Tablets 120Lamberts Vitamin D3 400iu Tablets: ...Special Price £5.99 Regular Price £7.25
- Nature's Aid Brewers Yeast 300mg Tablets 500Nature's Aid Brewers Yeast 300 ...Special Price £5.96 Regular Price £7.95
- Solgar L-Lysine 500mg Vegicaps 50Solgar L-Lysine 500mg Vegetable Cap ...Special Price £6.49 Regular Price £10.50Out of stock
- HealthAid Zinc Gluconate 70mg Tablets 90HealthAid provides a strong Zinc Gl ...Special Price £6.39 Regular Price £7.99
- Solgar Potassium Tablets 100Solgar Potassium Tablets: Electr ...Special Price £6.49 Regular Price £9.95
- Lamberts Peppermint Oil 100mg Capsules 90Lamberts Peppermint Oil Capsules: ...Special Price £6.49 Regular Price £7.95
Pure essential oils can be used as essences in the bath or in vaporisers. They can also be used to make up your own massage blends having first diluted them in HealthAid massage oil base or lotion base.
Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) 10ml has a refreshing, uplifting citrus fragrance. Good for the spirits. A good skin toner and hair tonic, and aids clarity of mind.
Directions To Use Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) 10ml :
For external use only.
Do not use undiluted on the skin.
Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid contact with sensitive areas such as eyes.
Always use pure oils with caution. If in doubt, consult qualified person before use.
Best kept cool and used within one year of opening.
Avoid if pregnant.
May cause irritation to sensitive skin.
|Ingredients||Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) 10ml|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.