HealthAid Healthy Mega Prolonged Release Tablets 30
Why not try...
- Lamberts Evening Primrose Oil with Starflower Oil 1000mg Capsules 90Lamberts Evening Primrose Oil with ...Special Price £13.49 Regular Price £16.95
HealthAid Healthy Mega Prolonged Release Tablets 30:
- Improve digestive functioning
- Boosts immunity and energy levels
- Antioxidant properties
- Suitable for vegetarians
What are HealthAid Healthy Mega Prolonged Release Tablets?
Healthy Mega Prolonged Release Tablets are a combination of 14 vitamins, 12 minerals, 4 digestive enzymes, 3 bioflavonoids and seven micronutrients in a synergistically balanced, prolonged release one-a-day formulation to ensure optimal nutritional needs are met.
The demands placed upon people living in this century leading busy lifestyles, with no time to prepare nutritious meals, people often resort to convenience foods which are usually high in fat, and overcooked meals which destroy the vital vitamins and minerals essential to maintain good health. HealthAid Healthy Mega is an excellent supplement, which may help to optimise your daily nutrient levels. The unique formula contains Vitamins and Mineral complexes with Digestive Enzymes, Antioxidants, and Full Potency Herbs. Mineral supplements play a crucial role in our metabolic processes and also in the production of energy. Digestive Enzymes are necessary to help Breakdown Proteins, Carbohydrates, Fats and the extraction of vital nutrients.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Healthy Mega Prolonged Release Tablets:
- Contribute to the maintanance of general health & well-being
- May help to improve digestive functioning
- May boost immunity & increase energy levels
- Beneficial to provide supplementation whilst on weight management programme
- B vitamins are important for the release of energy and set it free when the body needs it. Also involved in production of red blood cells, respiratory and digestive function
- Minerals play a crucial role in metabolic processes. They are a central point in helping the body produce energy, growth, and the reproduction and health of our cells
- Enzymes are necessary for the digestion of food, releasing valuable vitamins, minerals and amino acids which keep us healthy
- Antioxidants such as vitamin C, bioflavonoids and selenium to name a few also play a key role in cell protection from free radical damage
- Golden Seal Root aids in bile flow and has anti-microbial properties which contribute to the balance of intestinal flora. It is also a mild laxative and an inflammatory agent
- Horse Grass powder increases calcium absorption that is essentially required for healthy bones, skin, hair, nails and teeth. It also acts as a diuretic and prevents kidney infections
- Guar Gum and Apple Pectin contribute to normal cholesterol levels
Who should take HealthAid Healthy Mega Prolonged Release Tablets?
- Busy executives who skip meals during a stressful working day
- People having poor diets which lack sufficient daily nutrient intake
- Ideal for those who find it difficult to digest dietary foods
- Those who are on a weight loss programme
How to use:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Bulking Agent (microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, di-calcium phosphate, corn starch), Calcium (calcium carbonate), Niacin (niacinamide), Inositol, Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Natural Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol acetate), Thiamin Hydrochloride (vitamin B1), Pantothenic Acid (calcium pantothenate), Anti-caking Agent (veg. stearic acid, veg. magnesium stearate, magnesium silicate), Citrus Bioflavanoids, PABA (para amino benzoic acid), Stabiliser (crosscarmellose sodium), Choline (choline bitartrate), Magnesium (magnesium oxide), Binding Agent (acacia), Silica, Betaine Hydrochloride, Potassium (potassium chloride), L-Glutamic Acid, Rutin, Vitamin B6 (pyrodixine hydrochloride), Iron † (ferrous fumarate), Alfalfa Leaf Powder (medicago sativa), Kelp, Lecithin, Hesperidin Complex, Guar Gum Seed (cyamopsis tetragonoloba), Zinc (zinc oxide), Golden Seal Root (hydrastis canadensis), Papain, Horsetail Extract (equisetum arvense), Bromelain, Apple Pectin, Glazing Agent (pharmaceutical glaze), Manganese** (manganese sulphate), Sweetener/Flavour Enhancer (mannitol, glycine), Copper (cupric oxide), Acidity Regulator (aspartic acid, citric acid), D-Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Iodide (potassium iodide), Chromium (chromic chloride), Vitamin B12 (cynocobalamin), Boron (sodium borate), Selenium (sodium selenate), Vitamin K (phytonadione), Vitamin D (cholecalciferol), Molybdenum (sodium molybdate).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.