Why not try...
- Viridian High Potency Magnesium Veg Caps 120Viridian High Potency Magnesium Cap ...£19.60Out of stock
- Solgar Calcium Citrate with Vitamin D Tablets 240Solgar Calcium Citrate with Vitamin ...Special Price £18.99 Regular Price £26.99
- BioGaia Gastrus Probiotic Chewable Tablets 30BioGaia Gastrus Probiotic Chewable ...Special Price £19.99 Regular Price £24.99Out of stock
- Biocare Methyl B Complex Vegicaps 60Biocare Methyl B Complex Capsules: ...£18.29
- Cleanmarine Menomin for Menopause 600mg Gelcaps 60Each small but mighty capsule is pa ...Special Price £19.49 Regular Price £23.99
- BioCare Magnesium Taurate Vegicaps 60BioCare Magnesium Taurate Capsules: ...£18.69
HeartMax Capsules have been specially formulated to combine the benefits of Omega-3 EPA / DHA with Garlic, Amino Acids, and powerful Antioxidants; to contribute to the maintanance of a healthy heart, circulation and cholesterol levels.
Who Needs To Use HeartMax Capsules?
Those who wish to maintain the health of their heart
People trying to maintain healthy cholesterol levels
People who wish to maintain optimum health
Those with history of heart conditions in the family
Recommended Daily Intake of HeartMax Capsules :
Adults and children over 16 years of age, Two capsules daily with food. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Fish Oil Concentrate, Gelling Agent (gelatine), Humectant (glycerol), Refined Coconut Oil, L-Carnitine, L-Taurine, Lecithin, Bulking Agent (soybean oil), Thickener (yellow beeswax), Alpha Lipoic Acid, Purified Water, Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), Grape Skin Extract, Natural Colours (black iron oxide, red iron oxide), Citrus Bioflavanoids, Lycopene, Garlic Oil, Chromium Picolinate.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Excellent service thank you
- Very good will use them again for my next order