Why not try...
- HealthAid Osteoflex Cream 100mlThe optimum formulation for healthy ...Special Price £9.59 Regular Price £11.99
- A.Vogel Hawthorn Crataegus 50mlThe use of Hawthorn or, as it is mo ...Special Price £9.59 Regular Price £11.99
- A.Vogel Uva Ursi Complex 50mlTo help maintain bladder and urinar ...Special Price £9.99 Regular Price £12.49
- Terranova B-Complex with Vitamin C Vegicaps 50Terranova B-Complex with Vitamin C ...Special Price £8.84 Regular Price £11.05
- Lamberts Natural Beta Carotene 15mg Capsules 90Lamberts Natural Beta Carotene 15mg ...Special Price £8.99 Regular Price £11.50
- Solgar Hawthorne Berry 520mg Vegicaps 100Solgar Hawthorne Berry 520mg Vegeta ...Special Price £8.99 Regular Price £13.95Out of stock
Herbal Booster is loaded with 14 natural ingredients including the famous Amazonian power herb, Guarana and other revitalising herbs, nourishing Super Foods, and Digestive Enzymes, formulated to meet the ever increasing needs of busy, demanding and stressful lifestyles.
Contains Guarana, Spirulina, Ginseng & Gotu Kola
Fortified with Digestive Enzymes
14 natural ingredients
Recommended Daily Intake of Herbal Booster Tablet:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily preferably half an hour before food, or as advised by a suitable qualified person.
Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
|Ingredients||Di-calcium phosphate, Guaran powder, Siberian Ginseng, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Bee pollen, Gotu Kola, Bissy Nut, Spirulina, Ginger Root, Mullein, Liquorice, Hawthorn Berry, Yellow Dock, Papaya fruit powder, silica, wheatgerm extract, capsicum, magnesium stearate, croscarmellose sodium, pepsin.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.