HealthAid Hip & Thigh formula Tablets 60
HealthAid Hip and Thigh Formula Tablets 60:
- Antioxidant support
- Boosts metabolism
- Improves blood circulation
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
What are HealthAid Hip and Thigh Formula Tablets?
A synergistic blend of well balanced herbs, selectively chosen and mixed to provide maximum effect. Rich in natural detoxifying herbs that aid in the removal of toxins from the body, improve circulation and reduce the chance of cellulite formation; powerful antioxidants (Quercetin & Rose Hips), Guarana and Lecithin.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Hip and Thigh Formula Tablets:
- Powerful antioxidants which help protect the body against the accumulation of free radical toxins which are known to be responsible for cellulite formation
- Juniper Berry and Parsley are both natural diuretics which contribute to the reduction of water retention and cellular volume, thereby minimising the appearance of cellulite
- Kelp is rich in iodine and contributes to normal blood sugar levels and boosts the body's metabolism for effective weight reduction
- Potassium is a mineral involved in vital cellular mechanisms and is important for the normal functioning of the heart
- Guarana Seed Extract is beneficial to induce the breakdown and release of stored body fat, thereby allowing stored fats to be turned into energy
- Lecithin is a vital component of any cellulite-elimination program, as it helps repair tissues by rebuilding cell walls, ensuring all the body organs are fully hydrated and functioning at optimum levels
- Gingko Biloba is well known for its ability to improve blood circulation, thereby reducing the chance of cellulite formation due to poor circulatory conditions
Who should take HealthAid Hip and Thigh Formula Tablets?
- People who wish to reduce cellulite formation naturally
- People who wish to achieve a healthy body weight
- People who wish to reduce toxic accumulation in the body
- People who wish to improve the blood circulation and maintain healthy heart
- People who want to improve digestion and maintain the health of GI tract
How to use:
Adults, take two tablets daily with a main meal (can be increased to four if required). Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person. Caution: Please seek professional advice before taking this supplement if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant, or if on prescribed medication.
|Bulking Agent (microcrystalline cellulose, di-calcium phosphate), Potassium (potassium citrate), Gingko Biloba Leaf Extract, Soy Lecithin, Juniper Berry Powder (juniperus communis), Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Anti-caking Agent (silica, veg. magnesium stearate), Standardised Grape Seed Extract (vitus vinifera), Kelp (ascophyllum nodosum), Binding Agent (acacia gum), Mixed berries [blackcurrant fruit powder (ribes nigrum), blackberry fruit extract (rubus fruticosus), bilberry berry extract (vaccinium myrtillus), sweet cherry fruit extract (prunus avium)], Green Tea Leaf Extract (camellia sinensis), Parsley Leaf Extract (petroselinum crispum), Guarana Seed Extract (paullina cupana), Stabiliser (croscarmellose sodium), Glazing Agent [hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC), glycerine], Citrus Bioflavonoids, Natural Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol), Cayenne Fruit Extract (capsicum frutescens).
|This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.
|15-35, 36-49, Over 50
|Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.