Why not try...
- A.Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea Drops 100mlA.Vogel Echinaforce Echinacea Drops ...Special Price £16.79 Regular Price £20.99
- Mushrooms4Life Organic Cordyceps Caps 60Cordyceps ‘The Emperor’s Mushro ...Special Price £15.99 Regular Price £19.99
- Nature's Answer Liquid Magnesium Malate and Glycinate 480mlNature's Answer Liquid Magnesi ...Special Price £16.99 Regular Price £19.99
- Nature's Plus Magnesium Nighttime Caps 60Nature's Plus Magnesium Nightt ...Special Price £15.26 Regular Price £17.95
- Solgar Skin, Nails and Hair Formula Tablets 120Solgar Skin, Nails and Hair Formula ...Special Price £15.49 Regular Price £25.50
- Lamberts Probioguard Capsules 60Lamberts Probioguard Capsules: E ...Special Price £15.99 Regular Price £19.95
Special Price £14.39 Regular Price £17.99
FREE DELIVERY on all orders over £15
You earn 14 reward points when you buy this product
HealthAid Iron Bisglycinate is gentle on the stomach and does not cause irritation, constipation or diarrhoea.
Iron Bisglycinate may be beneficial to: Vegetarians who may have compromised dietary intake Pregnant women, under advisement, whose iron levels may be low Those who have been diagnosed with iron deficiency anaemia Those feeling constantly tired and run down Iron is the most important mineral involved in the production of healthy red blood cells. It helps carry vital oxygen and nutrients to all parts of the body, and may help maintain normal metabolic functions and provide a feeling of strength, vigour and vitality. HealthAid Iron Bisglycinate is gentle on the stomach and does not cause irritation, constipation or diarrhoea. The added vitamin C helps speed up absorption and assimilation of iron, making it one of the most effective Iron Supplements on the market.
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent (di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Vitamin C (ascorbic acid),Anti-caking Agent (veg. stearic acid, veg.magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide), Iron (ferrous bisglycinate), Coating [hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (HPMC), polydextrose, calcium carbonate, talc, veg. medium chaintriglycerides, carmine, carbon black], Binding Agent [polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP)].|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.