HealthAid KidzOmega Chewable Capsules 60
HealthAid KidzOmega Chewable Capsules 60:
- Aids neural development and healthy brain function
- Supports bone development
- Antioxidant properties
- Suitable for vegetarians
What are HealthAid KidzOmega Chewable Capsules?
KidzOmega Capsules provide a great source of omega-3 essential fatty acids EPA and DHA with a delicious orange flavour that children will enjoy. Together with Vitamins A, D, and E; Kidz Omega contributes to the maintanance of optimum growth, support brain development and overall well-being.
Key Benefits of HealthAid KidzOmega Chewable Capsules:
- The high levels of fish oils, especially DHA contributes to healthy brain development and helps improve focus and concentration
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintanance of normal mucous membranes, skin, vision and the immune system.
- It also has a role in the process of cell specialisation
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant and contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative damage
- Vitamin D contributes to normal bone development
Who should take HealthAid KidzOmega Chewable Capsules?
- Children to aid neural development and healthy brain functionality
- Those children who have an active lifestyle
- Children who generally lack mental stimulation
- Children who lack focus and concentration
- Children who do not obtain sufficient nutrients from their diet due to poor eating habits
- Those children who have compromised immune systems
How to use:
Children 1-6 years of age, one capsule daily; Children 6-12 years of age, two capsules daily. Capsules can be pierced and squeezed into food, drink or formula. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Fish Oil Concentrate, Capsule Shell [humectant (glycerol, purified water), gelling agent (gelatine), sweetener (xylitol), bulking agent (powdered cellulose), flavor enhancer (orange flavour), natural colour (carmine cochineal red)], Flavour Enhancer (orange flavour), Natural Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol), Vitamin A (retinol), Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Salt, Gluten, Dairy|
|Age Range||Under 15|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.