Why not try...
- Lamberts Vitamin C 1000mg Tablets 180Lamberts Vitamin C 1000mg Tablets: ...Special Price £14.99 Regular Price £18.95
- Lamberts Glucosamine Complete Tablets 120Lamberts Glucosamine Complete Table ...Special Price £14.99 Regular Price £20.95
- Lamberts Digestizyme Capsules 100Lamberts Digestizyme Capsules: P ...Special Price £13.49 Regular Price £16.95
- Lamberts Multi-Guard Tabs 90Lamberts Multi-Guard Tablets are: ...Special Price £14.99 Regular Price £18.95
- Nature's Plus Magnesium Nighttime Caps 60Nature's Plus Magnesium Nightt ...Special Price £15.26 Regular Price £17.95
- Viridian HIGH TWELVE Vitamin B12 with B-Complex Veg Caps 90Viridian HIGH TWELVE Vitamin B12 wi ...Special Price £15.16 Regular Price £18.95
Special Price £12.79 Regular Price £15.99
FREE DELIVERY on all orders over £15
You earn 12 reward points when you buy this product
Ginseng is the most famous herb of the Far East and is used by people world wide for extra strength, vigour, vitality and drive.
Korean Ginseng (Panax ginseng) Liquid 50ml is derived from top quality herbs which are cultivated without the use of chemicals, preservatives, herbicides, pesticides, fumicides or irradiation to maintain purity.
Korean Gonseng Liquid is used for:
Low Energy and Fatigue
Stimulating Adrenal Function
Stress and Anxiety
Improving the Immune System
Maintaining sexual potency in the male
|Ingredients||Water, Ethanol, Korean Ginseng Extract (panax ginseng)|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- tastes great
- tastes great