HealthAid L-Cysteine 550mg tablets 30
HealthAid L-Cysteine 550mg Tablets 30:
- Supports the immune system
- Promotes a healthy metabolism
- Helps with muscle recovery
- Suitable for vegetarians
What are HealthAid L-Cysteine Tablets?
L-Cysteine 550mg Tablets contain amino acid L-Cysteine which is found in most high protein foods. It has a role in maintaining the immune system and also acts as an antioxidant for protection of the liver, lungs and brain. The ability of L-Cysteine is to promote metabolism of fats and production of muscle tissue; this may aid in weight control and a lean, toned body. The addition of Vitamin B6 enhances metabolism, and contributes to normal absorption and assimilation of L-Cysteine in the body. This makes it one of the most effective ways of taking L-Cysteine.
Key Benefits of HealthAid L-Cysteine Tablets:
- May help keep the liver, lungs and brain healthy and active
- May promote the metabolism of fats and other food elements
- Beneficial in building up lean muscle tissues
- May enhance the healing process
- May help boost the immune system
- May help increase the absorption of other amino acids
Who should take HealthAid L-Cysteine Tablets?
- People who gym or exercise often
- Those who wish to maintain a healthy body weight
- Body builders
- Anyone who is involved in intense physical activity
- People experiencing physical stress and fatigue
- Those who wish to maintain healthy immune function
How to use:
Adult and children over 16 years of age, one to two tablets daily on an empty stomach, or as advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||L-cysteine, Avicel, Vitamin B6( Pyridoxine HCL), *Stearic Acid, * Magnesium Stearate, Pharmaceutical Glaze (Shellac),|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Sugar, Salt, Gluten, Dairy|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.