HealthAid L-Glutathione 250mg tablets 60
HealthAid L-Glutathione 250mg Tablets 60:
- Supports metabolism
- Enhances energy levels
- Antioxidant properties
- Suitable vegetarians
What are HealthAid L-Glutathione Tablets?
L-Glutathione 250mg Tablets contain Glutathione, which is an amino acid with powerful antioxidant properties that contribute to the maintanance of healthy liver and liver cells. This amino acid also improves the detoxification process by neutralising toxins, free radicals and by-products of metabolic wastes. Glutathione assists in carbohydrate metabolism, it also helps delay the oxidation of low- density lipoprotein cholesterol, which are factors contributing towards heart problems. This powerful amino acid nourishes white blood cells; therefore, contributes to the maintanance of a healthy immune system.
Key Benefits of HealthAid L-Glutathione Tablets:
- Help improve overall health by maintaining metabolic activity within the body
- Help enhance energy level by assisting in carbohydrates metabolism
- May help maintain healthy heart
- May work as natural antioxidant and protect liver cells from free radical damages
- May improve detoxification process and prevent build of toxins in the liver
- May enhance the production of red and white blood cells and overall immune system
Who should take HealthAid L-Glutathione Tablets?
- Individuals seeking additional antioxidant support might consider L-Glutathione supplements
- Individuals with concerns about liver health or those exposed to environmental toxins
- Individuals seeking immune support
- Individuals take L-Glutathione for its potential to support skin health, reduce skin pigmentation, and promote a more even skin tone
- Athletes and those with active lifestyles
- Elderly people
- Those with respiratory conditions, such as asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Individuals with certain chronic health conditions, such as autoimmune disorders, cardiovascular issues, and neurodegenerative diseases
How to use:
Adults and children over 16, take one tablet daily, preferably on an empty stomach. Can be increased to two tablets. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Avicel, L-Glutathione, Stearic acid, Magnesium Stearate, Pharmaceutical glaze (shellac).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Sugar, Salt, Gluten, Dairy|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.