HealthAid L-Lysine 500mg tablets 60
Why not try...
- Nature's Aid Glucosamine Sulphate 1500mg Tablets 180Nature's Aid Glucosamine Sulph ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £13.99
HealthAid L-Lysine 500mg Tablets 60:
- Aids collagen and protein production
- Supports mood and cognitive health
- Supports the immune system
- Suitable for vegetarians
What are HealthAid L-Lysine Tablets?
L-Lysine 500mg Tablets contain Lysine, which is an essential amino acid vital in the make-up of critical body proteins. It is necessary for growth and development, tissue repair and the production of enzymes.
People with repeated cold sores and viral infections such as herpes are well advised to include L-Lysine for fatty acid breakdown, which is required for energy production, concentration and a healthy cardiovascular system.
Key Benefits of HealthAid L-Lysine Tablets:
- Protein Synthesis: L-Lysine is a fundamental building block for protein synthesis, which is essential for muscle growth, tissue repair, and overall body maintenance.
- Collagen Production: L-Lysine is involved in the synthesis of collagen, a protein that is a major component of skin, bones, tendons, and other connective tissues. It contributes to skin health and wound healing.
- Immune System Support: L-Lysine may help support the immune system by aiding in the production of antibodies and promoting the body's defense against infections.
- Cold Sore Prevention: Some studies suggest that L-Lysine supplementation may help reduce the frequency and severity of cold sores caused by the herpes simplex virus.
- Bone Health: L-Lysine plays a role in calcium absorption and collagen formation, both of which are important for maintaining strong and healthy bones.
- Carnitine Production: L-Lysine is a precursor for carnitine, a compound that plays a role in energy production and the metabolism of fatty acids.
- Mood and Cognitive Health: L-Lysine is involved in the synthesis of neurotransmitters and may contribute to mood regulation and cognitive function.
- Hair Health: L-Lysine is a component of keratin, a protein that makes up hair structure, potentially supporting hair health and growth.
- Exercise Performance: L-Lysine's role in protein synthesis can be important for muscle repair and recovery, potentially benefiting exercise performance.
- Collagen-Related Skin Benefits: Some studies suggest that L-Lysine may have a positive impact on skin elasticity, moisture retention, and wrinkle reduction.
Who should take HealthAid L-Lysine Tablets?
- People who gym or exercise often
- Those who wish to maintain a healthy body weight
- Those wishing to reduce alcohol craving
- People who wish to maintain a healthy immune system
How to use:
Adults and children over 16 years of age, one or two tablets daily on an empty stomach, can be increased to three tablets if required or as advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||L-Lysine hydrochloride, Bulking agent (Di-Calcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline cellulose), *Magnesium stearate, *Stearic acid, Croscarmellose sodium and Silica.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Sugar, Salt, Starch, Gluten, Dairy|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.