Why not try...
- Solgar Inositol 500mg Vegicaps 50Solgar Inositol 500mg Vegetable Cap ...Special Price £8.49 Regular Price £11.75
- Lamberts Garlic 8250mg Tablets 60Lamberts Garlic 8250mg Tablets: ...Special Price £9.49 Regular Price £11.95
- Lamberts Vitamin D3 1000iu Capsules 120Lamberts Vitamin D3 1000iu Capsules ...Special Price £8.49 Regular Price £10.50
- HealthAid Castroclean Capsules 60Castroclean contains pure castor oi ...Special Price £9.19 Regular Price £11.49
- Fushi Wellbeing Organic Triphala 333mg Veg Caps 60✓ Triphala is effective in cleans ...£9.00
- Solgar Gentle Iron 20mg Vegicaps 90Solgar Gentle Iron 20mg Capsules: ...Special Price £8.49 Regular Price £12.50
L-Lysine 500mg Tablets contain Lysine, which is an essential amino acid vital in the make-up of critical body proteins. It is necessary for growth and development, tissue repair and the production of enzymes.
People with repeated cold sores and viral infections such as herpes are well advised to include L-Lysine for fatty acid breakdown, which is required for energy production, concentration and a healthy cardiovascular system.
HealthAid L-Lysine tablets may be of benefit to:
People who gym or exercise often
Those who wish to maintain a healthy body weight
Those wishing to reduce alcohol craving
People who wish to maintain a healthy immune system
Recommended Daily Intake of HealthAid L-Lysine Tablet :
Adults and children over 16 years of age, one or two tablets daily on an empty stomach, can be increased to three tablets if required or as advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||L-Lysine hydrochloride, Bulking agent (Di-Calcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline cellulose), *Magnesium stearate, *Stearic acid, Croscarmellose sodium and Silica.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.