Why not try...
- Lamberts StrongStart MVM Tablets 60Lamberts StrongStart MVM Tablets: ...Special Price £11.49 Regular Price £14.25
- Lamberts Maxi-Hair Tablets 60Lamberts Maxi-Hair Tablets: Prov ...Special Price £11.49 Regular Price £14.25
- Terranova Easy Iron 20mg Complex Vegicaps 100Terranova Easy Iron 20mg Complex Ca ...Special Price £11.87 Regular Price £14.84
- Biocare Nutrisorb Zinc 30mlBiocare Nutrisorb Zinc Liquid: S ...£11.55Out of stock
- Lamberts Cranberry Complex 100gLamberts Cranberry Complex Powder: ...Special Price £10.99 Regular Price £13.95
- Lamberts Multi-Max Tablets 60Lamberts Multi-Max Tablets are: ...Special Price £11.99 Regular Price £14.95
L-Methionine is an amino acid found in high protein foods. Methionine has antioxidant properties that contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative damage. It helps the removal of toxic wastes from the liver and assists in the breakdown of fats in the body. This amino acid is essential for energy production and muscle building, and with the addition of vitamin B6 helps maximise absorption and effectiveness of L-methionine.
What are HealthAid L-Methionine tablets for?
May help keep the liver, lungs and brain healthy and active
May promote the metabolism of fats and other food elements
May help in production of muscle tissues and strengthening
May boost the energy level
May work as an antioxidants and protect against free radical damages
May help improve liver functionality and avoid building up toxins in the liver
vitamin B6 helps to increase the absorption of other amino acids
HealthAid L-Methionine tablets may be of benefit to:
People who have high level of cholesterol or fat
People who are on weight management programme
People who complaints about constipation and digestive disorders
People suffering from arthritis and muscle pain
Older people may benefit from higher intake
Recommended Daily Intake of HealthAid L-Methionine Tablets:
Adult and children over 16 years of age, one to two tablets daily on an empty stomach, or as advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||L-Methionine, Avicel, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL), *Stearic acid, *Magnesium stearate, Pharmaceutical Glaze(shellac)|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.