HealthAid L-Taurine 550mg tablets 60
HealthAid L-Taurine 550mg Tablets 60:
- Helps with digestive problems
- Supports metabolism
- Maintains a healthy heart and cardiovascular system
- Suitable for vegetarians
What are HealthAid L-Taurine Tablets?
Taurine is non essential amino acid found in high concentration in the white blood cells, skeletal muscles, the central nervous system and the heart muscle. The addition of vitamin B6 is required for nutrient synthesis from other nutrients, and for maximum absorption and effectiveness in the body. Taurine is essential for bile production in the liver, which is needed for fat digestion and metabolism. Taurine also contributes to the maintanance of normal cholesterol levels, blood pressure and a healthy cardiovascular system.
Key Benefits of HealthAid L-Taurine Tablets:
- May help maintain digestive system
- May help stimulate the production of bile and active digestion of food supplements
- Contribute to the maintanance of healthy heart and cardiovascular system
- May improve fat metabolism and controls level of fat and cholesterol in the blood
- Vitamin B6 helps increase the absorption of other amino acids
- Anti-aging properties
Who should take HealthAid L-Taurine Tablets?
- People who have digestion problems
- People who wish to maintain healthy heart
- Those who have high level of cholesterol level and fat
- People who are on weight management programme
- People with digestion problems
- Good supplement for body builder
How to use:
Adult and children over 16 years of age, one to two tablets daily on an empty stomach, or as advised by a suitably qualified person. Caution: Do not take L-Taurine with aspirin. Pregnant women should seek advice before use.
|Ingredients||L-Taurine, Avicel, Vitamin B6, (Pyridoxine HCL), *Magnesium Stearate, *Stearic Acid, Pharmaceutical Glaze(Shellac).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Sugar, Salt, Gluten, Dairy|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.