HealthAid L-Tyrosine 550mg tablets 60
Why not try...
- Lamberts Vitamin C 1000mg Time Release Tablets 180Lamberts Vitamin C 1000mg Time Rele ...Special Price £14.99 Regular Price £18.95
HealthAid L-Tyrosine 550mg Tablets 60:
- Stress reliever
- Regulates hormone levels
- Boosts energy
- Suitable for vegetarians
What are HealthAid L-Tyrosine Tablets?
L-Tyrosine Tablets contains L-Tyrosine, which is an amino acid essential for the maintenance of proper brain function and mental alertness. L-Tyrosine maintains a healthy thyroid function and aids all metabolic processes within the body system, as well as giving a rush to the pituitary and adrenal gland.
Key Benefits of HealthAid L-Tyrosine Tablets:
- May help to calm the body and increase energy level
- May help in the production of important brain chemicals which helps regulate appetite, pain sensitivity and body response to stress
- May stimulate the production of blood cells
- May help maintain functionality of pituitary, adrenal and thyroid glands
- May help in all metabolic processes and improve digestion
- Beneficial to maintain healthy body weight
Who should take HealthAid l-Tyrosine Tablets?
- People with low mood
- People suffering from stress and tiredness
- People with weak digestion or digestive problems
- People with hyperactive disorderd such as ADHD
How to use:
Adult and children over 16 years of age, one to two tablets daily on an empty stomach, can be increased to three if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||L-Tyrosine, Avicel, vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL), *Stearic acid, *Magnesium Stearate, Pharmaceutical Glaze (Shellac).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Sugar, Salt, Gluten, Dairy|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.