Why not try...
- Quest Vitamins Sea Buckthorn (Omega 7) Caps 90Quest Vitamins Sea Buckthorn is sui ...Special Price £13.43 Regular Price £19.19
- HealthAid V-Vein Tablets 60HealthAid V-Vein is specially formu ...Special Price £12.79 Regular Price £15.99
- Lamberts Imuno-Strength 200mlLamberts Imuno-Strength Liquid: ...Special Price £13.49 Regular Price £16.95
- Lamberts Multi-Guard Advance Tabs 60Lamberts Multi-Guard Advance Tablet ...Special Price £12.99 Regular Price £15.95
- Solgar Magnesium Citrate Tablets 120Solgar Magnesium Citrate Tablets: ...Special Price £13.49 Regular Price £19.25
- HealthAid Pumpkin Seed Oil 1000mg Capsules 60Pumpkins and other squashes are nat ...Special Price £12.79 Regular Price £15.99
L-Tyrosine Tablets contains L-Tyrosine, which is an amino acid essential for the maintenance of proper brain function and mental alertness. L-Tyrosine maintains a healthy thyroid function and aids all metabolic processes within the body system, as well as giving a rush to the pituitary and adrenal gland.
What are HealthAid L-Tyrosine tablets for?
May help to calm the body and increase energy level
May help in the production of important brain chemicals which helps regulate appetite, pain sensitivity and body response to stress
May stimulate the production of blood cells
May help maintain functionality of pituitary, adrenal and thyroid glands
May help in all metabolic processes and improve digestion
Beneficial to maintain healthy body weight
HealthAid L-Tyrosine tablets may be of benefit to:
People with low mood
People suffering from stress and tiredness
People with weak digestion or digestive problems
Recommended Daily Intake of HealthAid l-tyrosine 550mg Tablets:
Adult and children over 16 years of age, one to two tablets daily on an empty stomach, can be increased to three if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||L-Tyrosine, Avicel, vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL), *Stearic acid, *Magnesium Stearate, Pharmaceutical Glaze (Shellac).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.