Why not try...
- Lamberts L-Theanine 200mg Tablets 60Lamberts L-Theanine 200mg Tablets: ...Special Price £12.99 Regular Price £15.95
- BioGaia Protectis Baby Probiotic Drops 5mlBioGaia Protectis Baby Probiotic Dr ...Special Price £12.99 Regular Price £14.99
- Solgar Choline Vegicaps 100Solgar Choline Vegetable Capsules: ...Special Price £12.60 Regular Price £18.00
- Quest Vitamins Sea Buckthorn (Omega 7) Caps 90Quest Vitamins Sea Buckthorn is sui ...Special Price £13.43 Regular Price £19.19
- Solgar Magnesium Citrate Tablets 120Solgar Magnesium Citrate Tablets: ...Special Price £13.49 Regular Price £22.00
- Lamberts FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharides) 500gLamberts FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharid ...Special Price £13.99 Regular Price £17.50
Lavender Oil (Lavendula angustifolia) is soothing, relaxing and helps to encourage a good nights sleep. It is one of the few oils that can be applied (sparingly) directly to the skin.
Pure essential oils can be used as essences in the bath or in vaporisers. They can also be used to make up your own massage blends having first diluted them in HealthAid massage oil base or lotion base.
Directions To Use Pure Lavender Oil (Lavendula angustifolia) :
For external use only.
Do not use undiluted on the skin.
Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid contact with sensitive areas such as eyes.
Always use pure oils with caution. If in doubt, consult qualified person before use.
Best kept cool and used within one year of opening.
Avoid in the first trimester of pregnancy.
May cause irritation to sensitive skin.
Use with care if suffering from low blood pressure.
|Ingredients||Pure Lavender Oil (Lavendula angustifolia)|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.