HealthAid Magnesium + Calcium tablets 90
HealthAid Magnesium and Calcium Tablets 90:
- Supports healthy bones and teeth
- Can help alleviate symptoms of osteoperosis and arthritis
- Supports overall cardiovascular well-being
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
What are HealthAid Magnesium and Calcium Tablets?
Magnesium And Calcium provides two vital minerals, with added Vitamin C for optimum for absorption and efficacy. Calcium plays an important role in the development and maintenance of healthy strong bones. Magnesium is necessary for the metabolism of Calcium, and is useful in supporting muscular, cardiovascular and nervous system functions.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Magnesium and Calcium Tablets:
- May assist in strengthening bone structure and teeth
- May help with menstrual cramps
- May alleviate the symptoms associated with osteoporosis and arthritis
- May assist with backaches & aching bones
- May help alleviate muscle cramps
Who should take HealthAid Magnesium and Calcium Tablets?
- Those concerned with their bone health
- Individuals interested in supporting proper muscle function
- People seeking a healthy nervous system
- Those interested in their overall cardiovascular well-being
- People looking to manage stress
- Those seeking more energy to combat fatigue
How to use:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, three tablets daily, preferably with breakfast. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Calcium (calcium carbonate, calcium citrate-malate, calcium gluconate), Magnesium (magnesium oxide, magnesium citrate, magnesium gluconate), Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Bulking Agent [microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC)], Stabiliser (crosscarmellose sodium), Binding Agent (acacia), Anti-caking Agent (veg. stearic acid, veg. magnesium stearate, magnesium silicate), Emulsifier (triacetin), Glazing Agent ((titanium dioxide, mineral oil, poly vinyl pyrrolidone (PVP)).
|This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.
|Sugar, Salt, Gluten, Soy, Dairy
|15-35, 36-49, Over 50
|Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.