HealthAid Melissa Oil 5ml
Why not try...
- Nature's Aid Passiflora, Lemon Balm & Avena Sativa Tablets 60Vegetarian & Vegan. No ...£5.50
- Nature's Aid Vitamin D3 400iu (10ug) Mini Drops for infants & children 50mlSuitable for vegetarians. ...£5.50
- HealthAid Vitamin D 500iu Tablets 60Vitamin D is a fat soluble vitamin ...£5.59
- HealthAid Vitamin D3 1000iu Tablets 30Vitamin D is a fat soluble vitamin ...£5.59
- Nature's Aid Vitamin D3 1000iu (25ug) Tablets 90Vegetarian. No artificial ...£5.49
Melissa Oil (Melissa officinalis) 5ml is a soothing and uplifting oil, also known as lemon balm. Helpful in times of low mood, excellent for skin care and useful as an inhalation.
Pure essential oils can be used as essences in the bath or in vaporisers. They can also be used to make up your own massage blends having first diluted them in HealthAid massage oil base or lotion base.
Directions To Use Pure Melissa Oil (Melissa officinalis) 5ml :
For external use only.
Do not use undiluted on the skin.
Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid contact with sensitive areas such as eyes.
Always use pure oils with caution. If in doubt, consult qualified person before use.
Best kept cool and used within one year of opening.
Avoid if pregnant.
May cause irritation to sensitive skin.
|Ingredients||Pure Melissa Oil (Melissa officinalis) 5ml|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.