Why not try...
- HealthAid Zinc Gluconate 70mg Tablets 90HealthAid provides a strong Zinc Gl ...Special Price £6.39 Regular Price £7.99
- Lamberts Multi Vitamin and Mineral for Dogs Tablets 90Lamberts Multi Vitamin and Mineral ...Special Price £6.49 Regular Price £7.95
- Lamberts Vitamin D3 400iu Tablets 120Lamberts Vitamin D3 400iu Tablets: ...Special Price £5.99 Regular Price £7.25
- Nature's Aid Immune Plus Mini Drops for Infants & Children 50mlNature's Aid Immune Plus Mini ...Special Price £5.96 Regular Price £7.95
- Solgar Potassium Tablets 100Solgar Potassium Tablets: Electr ...Special Price £6.49 Regular Price £9.95
- Lamberts A-Z Multivitamins tablets 60Lamberts A-Z Multivitamins tablets: ...Special Price £6.49 Regular Price £7.95
Melissa Oil (Melissa officinalis) 5ml is a soothing and uplifting oil, also known as lemon balm. Helpful in times of low mood, excellent for skin care and useful as an inhalation.
Pure essential oils can be used as essences in the bath or in vaporisers. They can also be used to make up your own massage blends having first diluted them in HealthAid massage oil base or lotion base.
Directions To Use Pure Melissa Oil (Melissa officinalis) 5ml :
For external use only.
Do not use undiluted on the skin.
Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid contact with sensitive areas such as eyes.
Always use pure oils with caution. If in doubt, consult qualified person before use.
Best kept cool and used within one year of opening.
Avoid if pregnant.
May cause irritation to sensitive skin.
|Ingredients||Pure Melissa Oil (Melissa officinalis) 5ml|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.