Why not try...
- Lamberts Methyl B-Complex Tablets 60Lamberts Methyl B-Complex Tablets: ...Special Price £11.99 Regular Price £15.50
- Nature's Aid Glucosamine, MSM & Chondroitin Liquid 500mlNature's Aid Glucosamine, MSM ...Special Price £11.96 Regular Price £15.95
- Terranova Zinc 15mg Complex Vegicaps 10015mg Zinc complex enhanced with hig ...Special Price £11.87 Regular Price £14.84
- Quest Vitamins Sea Buckthorn (Omega 7) Caps 90Quest Vitamins Sea Buckthorn is sui ...Special Price £13.43 Regular Price £19.19
- BioGaia Protectis Baby Probiotic Drops 5mlBioGaia Protectis Baby Probiotic Dr ...Special Price £12.99 Regular Price £14.99
- Lamberts Vitamin K2 90ug Capsules 60Lamberts Vitamin K2 90ug Capsules: ...Special Price £11.99 Regular Price £14.95
The liver is the metabolic centre for the body, responsible for the processing of much of the body’s metabolic waste. The liver processes this through two main mechanism, known as phase 1 and phase 2 detoxification. Modern lifestyle choices can force the liver to work hard and nutritional support may be beneficial for it to function optimally.
Read More: The Benefits of Milk Thistle
Recommended Daily Intake of Milk Thistle Complex Tablets:
Adults and children over 16 years of age, two tablets daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person. Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Please seek professional advice before taking this supplement if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant, and/or if you are on prescribed medication.
Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Free from Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Starch, Soya, Artificial Colours, Flavourings and Preservatives.
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents (di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), L-Cysteine, L-Glutamine, L-Methionine, Choline Citrate, Dandelion Root (Taraxacum officinalis), Inositol, Artichoke Leaf Powder, Standardised Milk Thistle Extract, Curcumin Extract, Anti-caking agents (veg. magnesium stearate, veg. stearic acid, silicon dioxide), Beta Carotene, Glazing Agent (opadry clear), Niacin (nicotinamide), Pantothenic Acid (calcium pantothenate), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCL), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Thiamin HCL (vitamin B1), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.