Why not try...
- Lamberts Eyewise 20mg Tablets 60Lamberts Eyewise 20mg Tablets: N ...Special Price £17.49 Regular Price £21.95
- Solgar NAC (N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine) 600mg Vegicaps 60Solgar NAC (N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine) 60 ...Special Price £17.49 Regular Price £24.99
- Lamberts MultiGuard OsteoAdvance 50+ Tabs 120Lamberts MultiGuard OsteoAdvance 50 ...Special Price £17.99 Regular Price £22.95
- Pharmanord StatiQinon Caps 60Pharmanord StatiQinon is a natural ...Special Price £16.44 Regular Price £20.55
- Solgar Rhodiola Root Extract Capsules 60Solgar Rhodiola Root Extract Capsul ...Special Price £16.99 Regular Price £23.75Out of stock
- Lamberts Pure Fish Oil 1100mg Capsules 120Lamberts Pure Fish Oil 1100mg Capsu ...Special Price £16.49 Regular Price £20.95
Myrrh Oil (Commiphora myrrha) 10ml is an ancient oil with natural antiseptic properties. Good for all skin types, especially dry or chapped skin and can also useful as a mouthwash.
Mixes well with the Citrus family of oils.
HealthAid Pure essential oils can be used as essences in the bath or in vaporisers. They can also be used to make up your own massage blends having first diluted them in HealthAid massage oil base or lotion base.
Directions To Use Myrrh Oil (Commiphora myrrha) 10ml:
For external use only.
Do not use undiluted on the skin.
Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid contact with sensitive areas such as eyes.
Always use pure oils with caution. If in doubt, consult qualified person before use.
Best kept cool and used within one year of opening.
Avoid if pregnant.
May cause irritation to sensitive skin.
|Ingredients||Pure Myrrh Oil (Commiphora myrrha)|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.