Why not try...
- HealthAid LungForte Tablets 30Defence against free radical damage ...Special Price £14.39 Regular Price £17.99
- HealthAid Vitamin D3 20,000iu Capsules 30Caution: Vitamin D levels should be ...Special Price £13.59 Regular Price £16.99
- Lamberts Magnesium 375 Tablets 180Lamberts Magnesium 375 Tablets: ...Special Price £13.49 Regular Price £16.95
- Life Extension Cat Mix 100gLife Extension Cat Mix 100g: Hel ...£13.42
- Lamberts Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil 1000mg Capsules 30Lamberts Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil 10 ...Special Price £13.99 Regular Price £17.50
- Lamberts Candaway Tablets 60Lamberts Candaway Tablets: A hig ...Special Price £13.49 Regular Price £16.95
Neroli Oil (Citrus aurantium) 2ml is distilled from the orange tree, not the orange fruit. Neroli Oil has calming, confidence-boosting qualities, particularly in times of stress.
Pure essential oils can be used as essences in the bath or in vaporisers. They can also be used to make up your own massage blends having first diluted them in HealthAid massage oil base or lotion base.
Directions To Use Neroli Oil (Citrus aurantium) 2ml:
For external use only.
Do not use undiluted on the skin.
Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid contact with sensitive areas such as eyes.
Always use pure oils with caution. If in doubt, consult qualified person before use.
Best kept cool and used within one year of opening.
Avoid if pregnant.
May cause irritation to sensitive skin.
|Ingredients||Pure Neroli Oil (Citrus aurantium) 2ml|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...