Why not try...
- Lamberts Magnesium 375 Tablets 180Lamberts Magnesium 375 Tablets: ...Special Price £13.49 Regular Price £16.95
- Lamberts N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) Caps 60Take 1 capsule daily with a meal or ...Special Price £14.99 Regular Price £18.95
- Solgar Gentle Iron 20mg Vegicaps 180Solgar Gentle Iron 20mg Vegetable C ...Special Price £14.49 Regular Price £20.99
- Lamberts Digestizyme Capsules 100Lamberts Digestizyme Capsules: P ...Special Price £13.49 Regular Price £16.95
- Lamberts Plant Sterols 800mg Tablets 60Lamberts Plant Sterols 800mg Tablet ...Special Price £14.99 Regular Price £18.95
- Lamberts Vitamin C 1000mg Time Release Tablets 180Lamberts Vitamin C 1000mg Time Rele ...Special Price £14.99 Regular Price £18.95
Omega 3 6 9 Capsules contain essential fatty acids which are beneficial for cardiovascular health, brain function, healthy growth and development. Omega 3 and 6 cannot be manufactured by the body and therefore have to be provided by a good diet or supplementation; Omega 9 contributes to the maintenance of healthy looking skin. These capsules are high in pure unpolluted fish oils and optimally balanced for rapid absorption and assimilation.
Omega 3 6 9 Capsules may be of benefit to:
Those who need to support the cardiovascular, reproductive and nervous systems
Those who need to support immune function
Those who wish to delay or avoid age-related illnesses
Those who wish to improve the quality of their skin
Children to aid neural development, healthy brain function and an active lifestyle
When should I take Omega 3 6 9 Capsules?
Omega 3,6,9 capsules can be taken daily with confidence as part of an optimal diet, for general health and wellbeing by everyone. However you may need additional support to help balance the body in times of increased stress, weight loss, mental disturbances as well as general cardiovascular, immune and reproductive support.
Recommended Daily Intake of Omega 3 6 9 Capsules:
Adults, three capsules daily with food. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Borage Oil, Fish Oil Concentrate, Capsule Shell [gelling agent (gelatine), humectant (glycerol, purified water)], Olive Oil, Natural Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.