HealthAid Omegazon Capsules 30
HealthAid Omegazon Capsules 30:
- Supports healthy blood pressure levels
- Antioxidant properties
- Beneficial for cardiovascular system, neural development and healthy brain function
What are HealthAid Omegazon Capsules?
Omegazon Capsules are specially formulated using Norwegian fish oil to give a highly concentrated source of Omega-3 Polyunsaturates, EPA and DHA in their free from for improved digestibility, assimilation and efficacy. A two-step molecular distillation process is used to give a purer fish oil virtually free of all known impurities such as dioxins, dioxin like PCB’s, furans, mercury and lead which are commonly found in fish. A valuable supplement to contribute to the maintanance of circulation, improve general well-being (heart, skin, joints) and brain function. HealthAid Omegazon offers the benefit of having an anti-reflux formula which helps eliminate the unpleasant odour and aftertaste associated with fish oil supplements.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Omegazon Capsules:
- Aids normal blood pressure and triglyceride levels
- Supports cardiovascular health, neural development and healthy brain function
- Beneficial for those who want to support their vision
- Anti-reflux formula so no bad aftertaste
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Omegazon Capsules may be of benefit to:
- Those who need to support the cardiovascular, reproductive and nervous system
- Those who need to support immune function
- Those who wish to delay or avoid age-related illnesses
- Those who wish to improve the quality of their skin
- Children to aid neural development, healthy brain function and an active lifestyle
How to use:
Adults and children over 6 years, one capsule daily. Adults and children over 12years one to three capsules daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Omegazon Caps are specially formulated using Norwegian fish oil to give a highly concentrated source of Omega-3 Polyunsaturates,EPA&DHA . ✓Authorised HealthAid Stockist ✓Free Delivery on orders over £15.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.