Why not try...
- A.Vogel Passiflora Complex 50mlPassiflora Complex is a herbal tinc ...Special Price £9.59 Regular Price £11.99
- A.Vogel Ivy Thyme Complex 50mlThis unique combination of herbs is ...Special Price £9.99 Regular Price £12.49
- HealthAid Immutone Shark Liver Oil 1000mg Capsules 30Immutone Shark Oil Capsules can be ...Special Price £9.59 Regular Price £11.99
- Solgar Gentle Iron 20mg Vegicaps 90Solgar Gentle Iron 20mg Capsules: ...Special Price £9.80 Regular Price £14.00Out of stock
- A.Vogel Uva Ursi Complex 50mlTo help maintain bladder and urinar ...Special Price £9.99 Regular Price £12.49
- BetterYou Multivitamin Kids Daily Oral Spray 25mlBetterYou Multivitamin Kids Daily O ...Special Price £9.56 Regular Price £11.95Out of stock
Osteoflex Fizzy Effervescent Tablets provide nutritional support for healthy joints and cartilage. A unique combination of high grade Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulphate with added Vitamin C, and Manganese to help maintain supple, flexible joints, strong cartilage and a healthy skeleton. Suitable for men and women of all ages.
Osteoflex Fizzy Effervescent Tablets may be of benefit to:
Elderly people who need to nourish their joints and rebuild cartilage to ensure flexibility
People who experience pain, stiffness or swelling in their joints (especially in their knees)
People who experience back and neck pain
Athletes who need to provide extra support to their joints to avoid injuries
Recommended Daily Intake of Osteoflex Fizzy Effervescent Tablet :
Adults and children over 12 years of age: One tablet daily, to be dissolved in a glass of water. Can be increased to three tablets daily if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
|Ingredients||Citric acid, Sodium bicarbonate, Glucosamine sulphate 2Kcl, Sorbitol, Chondroitin sulphate, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Lemon flavour, Acesulfame K, Silicon Doxide, Manganese Sulphate Monohydrate.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- The item arrived on time and safely as promised.