HealthAid OsteoVit Tablets 60
HealthAid OsteoVit Tablets 60:
- Supports muscle and joint health
- Particularly good for the aging population and women going through menopause
- Maintains healthy teeth
- Good for athletes and active individuals
What are HealthAid OsteoVit Tablets?
Osteovit Tablets have been specially developed and formulated using a special blend of Calcium, balanced in a complex vitamin and mineral base to provide a product that works synergistically for maximum absorption and utilisation by the body. Osteovit Tablets provide 800mg of Calcium. For maximum bone support, Vitamins A, B, C, D, K, & minerals like Zinc, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese and Copper are also included in the formulation. Working synergistically together, they not only assist absorption of Calcium to help maintain strong bones and healthy teeth, but also allow the whole body system to function properly.
Key Benefits of HealthAid OsteoVit Tablets:
- Bone support: Osteovit tablets contain essential vitamins and minerals, such as Calcium, Magnesium, and Vitamin D, which are crucial for maintaining strong and healthy bones.
- Bone density: The combination of Calcium, Magnesium, and Vitamin D in the formulation may help support and maintain optimal bone density.
- Joint health: The tablets contain Glucosamine and Chondroitin, which are known for their potential benefits in supporting joint health and flexibility.
- Muscle function: Magnesium in Osteovit tablets may help support normal muscle function and reduce the risk of muscle cramps.
- Overall well-being: The comprehensive blend of nutrients in the tablets contributes to overall bone health and well-being.
- Convenient dosage: Osteovit tablets offer a convenient and easy-to-take form of supplementation, making it simple to incorporate into your daily routine.
- Complementary formula: Osteovit tablets can complement a balanced diet and lifestyle choices to support bone health, especially for individuals with higher bone health needs.
Who should take HealthAid OsteoVit Tablets?
- Those who wish to build strong bones and healthy teeth
- Athletes who may have had repeated injury to their bones
- Elderly people who may have poor bone health
- Women who are going through the menopause
- People who need to regulate muscle contraction, including their heartbeat
- Those on restricted or imbalanced diets with insufficient essential mineral intake
How to use:
Adults, two tablets daily after food. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Calcium (calcium carbonate), Binding Agent (microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin), Anti-caking Agent (veg. stearic acid, veg. magnesium stearate, magnesium silicate), Bulking Agent (acacia gum, di-calcium phosphate), Stabiliser (croscarmellose sodium, starch), Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Glazing Agent [hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC), triacetin, mineral oil], Niacin (niacinamide), Natural Colours (titanium dioxide, carmine, riboflavin), Iron (ferrous fumerate), Sweetener (mannitol, sucrose), Zinc (zinc sulphate), Pantothenic Acid (calcium pantothenate), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl), Manganese (manganese sulphate), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Thiamin HCl (vitamin B1), Copper (cupric sulphate), Vitamin A (acetate), Folic Acid, Vitamin K (phytonadione), D-Biotin, Preservative (butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT), Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Sugar, Salt, Gluten, Soy, Dairy|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- For my mum