Why not try...
- Lamberts Gentle Vitamin C 500mg Tablets 100Lamberts Gentle Vitamin C 500mg Tab ...Special Price £9.49 Regular Price £11.95
- Lamberts Vitamin D3 1000iu Capsules 120Lamberts Vitamin D3 1000iu Capsules ...Special Price £8.49 Regular Price £10.50
- Lamberts L-Histidine HCl 500mg Caps 30Lamberts L-Histidine HCl 500mg Caps ...Special Price £9.49 Regular Price £11.95
- Solgar Hawthorne Berry 520mg Vegicaps 100Solgar Hawthorne Berry 520mg Vegeta ...Special Price £8.99 Regular Price £13.95Out of stock
- Solgar Magnesium Citrate Tablets 60Solgar Magnesium Citrate Tablets: ...Special Price £8.99 Regular Price £14.00
- Lamberts Rhodiola Rosea 500mg Tablets 60Lamberts Rhodiola Rosea 500mg Table ...Special Price £8.49 Regular Price £10.95
Special Price £7.99 Regular Price £9.99
FREE DELIVERY on all orders over £15
You earn 7 reward points when you buy this product
Water, Ethanol, Pau D' Arco Extract (tabebuia impetiginosa)
HealthAid herbal liquid botanicals are derived from top quality wild crafted or organically grown herbs that are meticulously processed to maintain purity and high potency. The herbs are produced and cultivated without the use of chemicals preservatives herbicides pesticides fungicides or irradiation.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
|Ingredients||Water, Ethanol, Pau D’ Arco Extract (tabebuia impetiginosa)|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.