Why not try...
- Enzymedica BeanAssist Capsules 30Enzymedica BeanAssist Capsules: ...Special Price £8.14 Regular Price £10.18
- Bio-Kult Probiotic Capsules 30Probiotic tablets to aid digestion ...Special Price £8.37 Regular Price £10.48
- Lamberts Vitamin D3 1000iu Capsules 120Lamberts Vitamin D3 1000iu Capsules ...Special Price £8.49 Regular Price £10.50
- Solgar Zinc Citrate 30mg Capsules 100Solgar Zinc Citrate 30mg Capsules: ...Special Price £7.99 Regular Price £11.25Out of stock
- Solgar Zinc 50mg Tablets 100Solgar Zinc 50mg Tablets: High s ...Special Price £8.49 Regular Price £11.75Out of stock
- BetterYou DLux4000 Vitamin D Oral Spray 15mlBetterYou DLux 4000 is an maximum s ...Special Price £7.96 Regular Price £9.95
Petitgrain Oil (Citrus aurantium) 10ml is a vibrant aroma and a natural deodorant. Very uplifting for the spirits and to encourage healthy hair.
Petitgrain Oil (Citrus aurantium) 10ml can be used as essences in the bath or in vaporisers. They can also be used to make up your own massage blends having first diluted them in HealthAid massage oil base or lotion base.
Directions To Use Petitgrain Oil (Citrus aurantium) 10ml:
For external use only.
Do not use undiluted on the skin.
Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid contact with sensitive areas such as eyes.
Always use pure oils with caution. If in doubt, consult qualified person before use.
Best kept cool and used within one year of opening.
Avoid if pregnant.
May cause irritation to sensitive skin.
|Ingredients||Petitgrain Oil (Citrus aurantium) 10ml|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.