Why not try...
- HealthAid Pumpkin Seed Oil 1000mg Capsules 60Pumpkins and other squashes are nat ...Special Price £12.79 Regular Price £15.99
- Terranova Prenatal Multivitamin Complex Vegicaps 50Terranova Prenatal Multivitamin Com ...Special Price £11.87 Regular Price £14.84
- Lamberts Cod Liver Oil 1000mg Capsules 180Lamberts Cod Liver Oil 1000mg Table ...Special Price £12.49 Regular Price £15.50
- Nature's Answer Black Walnut & Wormwood 30mlNature's Answer Black Walnut a ...Special Price £11.89 Regular Price £13.99
- Quest Vitamins Kyolic Garlic 600mg Tabs 90Quest Vitamins Kyolic Garlic Extrac ...Special Price £11.89 Regular Price £16.99Out of stock
- Lamberts Multi-Max Tablets 60Lamberts Multi-Max Tablets are: ...Special Price £11.99 Regular Price £14.95
Prostavital Capsules are specially formulated and carefully balanced to provide an original combination of Saw Palmetto, Nettle, Pygeum & Pumpkin Seed Oil. Enriched with Vitamins, Minerals & Amino Acids. It contains Zinc which contributes to normal fertility and reproduction, testosterone levels in the blood, and Selenium which contributes to normal spermatogenesis.
Recommended Daily Intake of Prostavital Capsules:
Adult and children over 16 years of age, One capsule daily after food. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Free from GMO, STARCH & DAIRY
Free From Starch, Dairy, Lactose, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings.
Allergen Information: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Caution: Seek professional advice before taking this supplement if you are on prescribed medication.
Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
|Ingredients||Capsule Shell [gelling agent (gelatine), humectant (glycerol, purified water), natural colours (titanium dioxide, sunset yellow, allura red, brilliant blue)], Pumpkin Seed Oil (cold pressed), L-Glutamic Acid, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Bulking Agent (soybean oil, veg shortening, yellow beeswax), Lecithin (unbleached), Wheat Germ Oil (cold pressed), Vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate), Selenium Yeast, L-Alanine, Lycopene, Zinc Oxide, Saw Palmetto Standardised Extract, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl), Stinging Nettle Root Extract, Pygneum Africanum Bark Standardised Extract, Cupric Sulphate, Chromium Picolinate.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...