Why not try...
- Lamberts FEMA45+ Tablets 180Lamberts FEMA45+ Tablets: Formul ...Special Price £23.99 Regular Price £29.95
- Kiki Health Pure Marine Collagen Caps 150Kiki Health Pure Marine Collagen Ca ...Special Price £22.40 Regular Price £28.00
- Solgar Quercetin Complex Vegicaps 100Solgar Quercetin Complex Vegetable ...Special Price £22.99 Regular Price £36.50
- Nature's Plus BioAdvanced Menopause Support Caps 60Nature's Plus BioAdvanced Meno ...Special Price £21.21 Regular Price £24.95
- Lamberts Vitamin B-50 Complex Tablets 250Lamberts Vitamin B-50 Complex Table ...Special Price £22.99 Regular Price £28.95
- Lamberts Multi-Guard ADR Tablets 120Lamberts Multi-Guard ADR Tablets: ...Special Price £21.99 Regular Price £27.95
Radiance Tablets contain Collagen, which is the chief structural protein that makes up connective tissues and forms a major component of hair, skin, nails, and cartilage.The body's natural ability to repair supporting connective tissue and maintain hydration diminishes with age. Radiance helps provide essential nitrogen balancing amino acids along with the antioxidant properties of Vitamin C which together mayhelp to maintain hair strength and texture, strong nails, and improve the skin's elasticity and suppleness, and maintain healthy joints. HealthAid utilises a special hydrolysed form of collagen to help ensure easier digestion and absorption.
What Are Radiance Tablets For?
Helps to achieve optimum healthy lustrous hair
May help to maintain Strong and healthy nails
May help to ensure healthy clean smooth skin
Helps to maintain cartilage and healthy joints
Who Are Radiance Tablets For?
Radiance Tablets may be of benefit to;
People with poor hair condition, split ends, rough, dry and dull hair
People with poor skin conditions, acne, pimples and rough dry skin
People with weak, breakable, discoloured, unhealthy looking nails
Teenagers going through puberty
Both Men and women who wish to maintain a good physical appearance
Helping re-build damaged cartilage
|Ingredients||Hydrolysed Marine Collagen, Bulking Agent (di-calcium phosphate),Anti-caking Agent (veg. stearic acid, veg. magnesium stearate), Vitamin C (sodium ascorbate), Zinc Sulphate, Glazing Agent [polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP)].|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.