Why not try...
- Solgar Niacin 500mg Vegicaps 100Solgar Niacin 500mg Vegetable Capsu ...Special Price £8.99 Regular Price £12.99
- HealthAid Osteoflex Cream 100mlThe optimum formulation for healthy ...Special Price £9.59 Regular Price £11.99
- Lamberts Multi-Guard Sport Tablets 60Lamberts Multi-Guard Sport Tablets: ...Special Price £9.99 Regular Price £12.20
- A.Vogel Plantago lanceolata 50mlPlantago lanceolata, or as it is mo ...Special Price £9.59 Regular Price £11.99
- Solgar Dry Vitamin A 5000iu Tablets 100Solgar Dry Vitamin A 5000iu Tablets ...Special Price £8.99 Regular Price £12.99
- BetterYou Multivitamin Kids Daily Oral Spray 25mlBetterYou Multivitamin Kids Daily O ...Special Price £9.56 Regular Price £11.95Out of stock
Raspberry Capsules contain Raspberry and are formulated using the best quality extracts and powders; derived from wild crafted or organically grown herbs meticulously processed to maintain purity and high potency.
Raspberry Leaf is an ever-popular supplement, traditionally healers long ago recognised that its green leaves contain valuable compounds and key nutrients. HealthAid Raspberry Leaf Extract contains the active ingredients alkaloids and tannins, which are of particular benefit for maximum health and well-being.
Recommended Daily Intake of Raspberry Capsule: Adults and children over 6 years of age, one capsule daily with food. Can be increased up to three capsules daily if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Rasberry Leaf Powder, Rasberry Leaf Extract, Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose (HPMC), Silica, Veg. Magnesium Stearate.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.