Why not try...
- HealthAid Shark Cartilage 750mg Capsules 120Formulated using 100% pure, dried S ...Special Price £26.39 Regular Price £32.99
- Lamberts Vitamin E 400iu Capsules 180Lamberts Vitamin E 400iu Capsules: ...Special Price £25.49 Regular Price £31.95
- Ancient + Brave True Collagen Powder 200gAncient + Brave True Collagen Powde ...£27.00
- Nature's Plus Collagen Peptides 294gNature's Plus Collagen Peptide ...Special Price £25.46 Regular Price £29.95
- Pure Encapsulations Magnesium (glycinate) Capsules 90Pure Encapsulations Magnesium (Glyc ...£26.63
- Solgar Collagen Hyaluronic Acid 120mg Capsules 30Solgar Collagen Hyaluronic Acid 120 ...Special Price £27.49 Regular Price £39.50
Rose ABS Oil (Rosa damascena) 2ml is a precious oil with an unmistakeable regal, floral fragrance. Relaxing and balancing, it is good for mind and spirits. Excellent for dry, sensitive skin types. Beneficial to soothe nerves and has renowned sensual properties.
Pure essential oils can be used as essences in the bath or in vaporisers. They can also be used to make up your own massage blends having first diluted them in HealthAid massage oil base or lotion base.
Directions To Use Pure Rose ABS Oil (Rosa damascena) 2ml:
For external use only.
Do not use undiluted on the skin.
Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid contact with sensitive areas such as eyes.
Always use pure oils with caution. If in doubt, consult qualified person before use.
Best kept cool and used within one year of opening.
Avoid if pregnant.
May cause irritation to sensitive skin.
|Ingredients||Pure Rose ABS Oil (Rosa damascena) 2ml|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.