HealthAid Rosehip 3000mg tablets 60
HealthAid Rosehip 3000mg Tablets 60:
- Antioxidant properties
- Supports immune functioning
- Helps with joint discomfort
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
What are HealthAid Rosehip 3000mg Tablets?
HealthAid Rosehip tablets are a dietary supplement made from the fruit of the wild rose plant (Rosa canina). Rosehips are rich in nutrients, including vitamin C, antioxidants, and other beneficial compounds. These tablets are often used for their potential health benefits.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Rosehip 3000mg Tablets:
- Natural immune booster
- Powerful antioxidant properties
- Helps provide support during colds and flu
- Helps alleviate joint pains and maintains good joint health
- May help maintain a healthy digestive tract
- May help maintain general wellbeing
- Added vitamin C to help boost immunity
Who should take HealthAid Rosehip 3000mg Tablets?
- Immune Health Advocates
- Antioxidant Enthusiasts
- People experiencing joint discomfort or those interested in promoting joint flexibility
- Individuals seeking to support healthy skin, collagen production, and wound healing
- Those looking to promote healthy digestion and alleviate digestive discomfort
- Heart Health Conscious Individuals
- Individuals concerned about bone health and looking to support their bones through proper nutrition
- Healthy Aging Enthusiasts
How to use:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one to two tablets daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person. Caution: Seek professional advice before taking this supplement if you are on medication, pregnant or breastfeeding.
|Rosehip Extract (Rosa canina), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Veg. Magesium Stearate, Crosscarmellose, Silica, Coating: Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose (HPMC), Glycerin
|This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.
|Sugar, Salt, Gluten, Soy, Dairy
|15-35, 36-49, Over 50
|Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.