Why not try...
- Lamberts Vitamin K2 90ug Capsules 60Lamberts Vitamin K2 90ug Capsules: ...Special Price £11.99 Regular Price £14.95
- Solgar Vitamin C 1000mg Vegicaps 100Solgar Vitamin C 1000mg Vegetable C ...Special Price £12.49 Regular Price £17.99
- Terranova Zinc 15mg Complex Vegicaps 10015mg Zinc complex enhanced with hig ...Special Price £11.87 Regular Price £14.84
- Quest Vitamins Sea Buckthorn (Omega 7) Caps 90Quest Vitamins Sea Buckthorn is sui ...Special Price £13.43 Regular Price £19.19
- Lamberts Glucosamine & Phytodroitin Complex Tablets 120Lamberts Glucosamine & Chondroi ...Special Price £12.49 Regular Price £15.95
- Lamberts Cod Liver Oil 1000mg Capsules 180Lamberts Cod Liver Oil 1000mg Table ...Special Price £12.49 Regular Price £15.50
Royal 3 Capsules are a unique formulation of three natural ingredients: Evening Primrose Oil, a rich source of Gamma Linolenic Acid(GLA), converted in the body to prostaglandins, important for blood circulation, metabolism, reproduction, cell growth and support immune functions; Royal Jelly, the royal food for the queen bee; contains essential amino acid, together with an abundance of vitamins, minerals and trace elements that help the body's metabolic functions and Korean Ginseng; the mystical herb known worldwide for its properties of giving strength, vigour, drive and vitality.
What Are Royal 3 Capsules For?
May help eradicate a swollen abdomen and help reduce breast discomfort
May help reduce irritability and mood swings
May help maintain cholesterol level in the blood and improve blood circulation
EPO may help to restore the oils back into the skin and provide nourishment to the skin cells.
May help to maintain healthy cholesterol level and blood pressure.
May help improve immune function
May help balance the hormones
Helps maintain healthy looking skin
Maintains sexual health
Helps maintain healthy energy levels
Who Are Royal 3 Capsules For?
Royal 3 Capsules may be of benefit to;
Women who suffer from Pre-Menstrual Tension (PMT)
Women going through the menopause
People with eczema and skin disorders
Those who wish to maintain healthy joints
Those with digestive disturbances
|Ingredients||Evening Primrose Oil (10%GLA), Gelatine, Glycerol, Yellow Beeswax, Coconut Oil, Royal Jelly, Standardised Korean Ginseng 5:1 (min 8% ginsenosides), Palm Oil, Purified Water, Lecithin (Unbleached).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.