Why not try...
- Solgar Chelated Copper Tablets 100Solgar Chelated Copper Tablets: ...Special Price £6.99 Regular Price £9.75
- BetterYou DLux3000 Vitamin D Oral Spray 15mlBetterYou DLux 3000 is an optimum s ...Special Price £6.76 Regular Price £8.45
- BioCare Nutrisorb B12 Liquid 15mlBioCare Nutrisorb B12 Liquid: ...£6.99
- Lamberts Nicotinamide 250mg Tablets 100Lamberts Nicotinamide 250mg Tablets ...Special Price £6.99 Regular Price £8.95
- HealthAid Zinc Sulphate 200mg Tablets 90HealthAid provides a strong Zinc Su ...Special Price £7.19 Regular Price £8.99
- Lamberts Zinc Plus Lozenges 100Lamberts Zinc Plus Lozenges: Tas ...Special Price £6.99 Regular Price £8.95
Sage Oil (Salvia officinalis) 10ml is an essential oil that can be used as essences in the bath or in vaporisers. They can also be used to make up your own massage blends having first diluted them in HealthAid massage oil base or lotion base.
Sage Oil (Salvia officinalis) 10ml has stimulating, tonic and carminative properties and is useful in oral hygiene. Also commonly used as a condiment.
Directions To Use Sage Oil (Salvia officinalis) 10ml :
For external use only.
Do not use undiluted on the skin.
Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid contact with sensitive areas such as eyes.
Always use pure oils with caution. If in doubt, consult qualified person before use.
Best kept cool and used within one year of opening.
Avoid if pregnant, epileptic or suffer from high blood pressure.
May cause irritation to sensitive skin.
|Ingredients||Sage Oil (Salvia officinalis) 10ml|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Sage oil is brilliant at making you feel so much better and lifts the spirits!