Why not try...
- Quest Vitamins Sea Buckthorn (Omega 7) Caps 90Quest Vitamins Sea Buckthorn is sui ...Special Price £13.43 Regular Price £19.19
- HealthAid Vitamin D3 20,000iu Capsules 30Caution: Vitamin D levels should be ...Special Price £13.59 Regular Price £16.99
- Lamberts Myo-Inositol Powder 200gLamberts Myo-Inositol Powder: La ...Special Price £13.49 Regular Price £17.95
- Lamberts FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharides) 500gLamberts FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharid ...Special Price £13.99 Regular Price £17.50
- HealthAid Red Yeast Rice Tablets 90HealthAid Red Yeast Rice Tablets: ...Special Price £14.39 Regular Price £17.99
- Solgar Magnesium Citrate Tablets 120Solgar Magnesium Citrate Tablets: ...Special Price £13.49 Regular Price £22.00
Sandalwood Oil (Santalum album) 5ml is a distinctive oil with heady, seductive tones. Good for relaxation, romance, as well as dry or oily skin. Often used in a burner to aid meditation.
Pure essential oils can be used as essences in the bath or in vaporisers. They can also be used to make up your own massage blends having first diluted them in HealthAid massage oil base or lotion base.
Directions To Use Sandalwood Oil (Santalum album) 5ml :
For external use only.
Do not use undiluted on the skin.
Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid contact with sensitive areas such as eyes.
Always use pure oils with caution. If in doubt, consult qualified person before use.
Best kept cool and used within one year of opening.
Avoid if pregnant or suffering from depression.
May cause irritation to sensitive skin.
|Ingredients||Pure Sandalwood Oil (Santalum album) 5ml|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This is genuine santalum album: beautiful when mixed with rose otto and neroli essential oils and used in a cold water diffuser or as a perfume.