Why not try...
- Lamberts Taurine 500mg Capsules 60Lamberts Taurine 500mg Capsules: ...Special Price £7.96 Regular Price £9.95
- Solgar Choline/Inositol 250/250mg Vegicaps 50Solgar Choline/Inositol 250/250mg C ...Special Price £8.05 Regular Price £11.50
- Enzymedica BeanAssist Capsules 30Enzymedica BeanAssist Capsules: ...Special Price £8.14 Regular Price £10.18Out of stock
- Viridian viridiKid Vitamin D3 Drops 400iu 30mlViridian viridiKid Vitamin D3 400iu ...Special Price £7.76 Regular Price £9.70
- Jarrow Formulas Methyl Folate 400mcg Caps 60✓ Biologically Active Folate (Met ...£8.36
- Lamberts Rhodiola Rosea 500mg Tablets 60Lamberts Rhodiola Rosea 500mg Table ...Special Price £8.49 Regular Price £10.95
Special Price £7.19 Regular Price £8.99
FREE DELIVERY on all orders over £15
You earn 7 reward points when you buy this product
HealthAid Sarsaparilla tablets are formulated using the best quality root extract and are an excellent supplement for those wanting to cleanse and maintain a healthy skin and immune system
Sarsaparilla 560mg Tablets are formulated using the best quality extracts and powders; derived from wild crafted or organically grown herbs meticulously processed to maintain purity and high potency.
Recommended Daily Intake of Sarsaparilla 560mg Tablet : Adults and children over 12 years of age, one to two tablets daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake, unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||di-Calcium Phosphate, Sarsaparilla Extract (smilax spp), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Veg. Stearic Acid, Veg. Magnesium Stearate, Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP), Talc.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.