Why not try...
- Nature's Plus Source of Life Garden Organic Vitamin D3 5000iu VCaps 60Nature's Plus Source of Life G ...Special Price £11.01 Regular Price £12.95
- HealthAid 5-HTP Prolonged Release Tablets 60Body from L-tryptophan, which is fo ...Special Price £11.19 Regular Price £13.99Out of stock
- A.Vogel Molkosan 500mlMolkosan is one of Alfred Vogel’s ...Special Price £10.79 Regular Price £13.49
- Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Boulardii 300mg Capsules 30Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae B ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £13.25
- Lamberts Saw Palmetto Extract 160mg Capsules 60Lamberts Saw Palmetto Extract 160mg ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £12.95
- Solgar Chelated Magnesium Tablets 100Solgar Chelated Magnesium Tablets: ...Special Price £10.85 Regular Price £15.50
Who needs to use Selenium with Vitamin E?:
People exposed to environmental pollutants and chemicals.
Heavy cigarette smokers, excessive alcohol drinkers and drug users and abusers.
Middle-aged people who want to fight the ageing process.
Ideal supplement for men's health - infertility.
People wanting to reduce the risk of cancer and other diseases caused by free radical damage.
Ideal supplement for those with cardiovascular and heart problems.
Those who wish to maintain general health and well being.
Free radicals are dangerous by-products of normal respiration and are also formed from synthetic pollutants. Free radicals are unstable, attacking and damaging the delicate structures of the cell, leading to disorders and diseases. Modern research has attributed the progression of some degenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's disease, cancer and arthritis to the damaging effects of free radicals. Most researchers recommend the daily intake of antioxidants as a preventative of degenerative illnesses.
Research has also shown that antioxidants inhibit and control free radical damage and oxidation of cellular tissue. Free radicals are harmful molecules produced in the body as a natural consequence of metabolism and environmental factors for example stress, ageing, smoking, poor health and exposure to pollution
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
|Ingredients||Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol), Capsule Shell [gelling agent (gelatine), humectant (glycerine, purified water)], Selenium Yeast, Emulsifier (lecithin), Bulking Agent (vegetable shortening, soybean oil, yellow beeswax).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.