HealthAid Selenium 200ug Tablets 60
HealthAid Selenium 200ug Tablets 60:
- Antioxidant properties
- Supports immune functioning
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
What are HealthAid Selenium 200ug Tablets?
Selenium 200µg Prolonged Release Tablets contain Selenium, which is an essential trace mineral utilised by the body’s immune system for its powerful antioxidant properties. It contributes to the protection of tissue cells against oxidative damage caused by free radicals and contributes to normal thyroid and immune function, maintenance of healthy hair and nails, and normal spermatogenesis.
HealthAid Selenium is specially formulated using Sodium Selenate. This form provides an enhanced absorbable form of Selenium; allowing for maximum utilisation by the body.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Selenium 200µg Tablets:
- Contribute to normal spermatogenesis
- Contribute to the maintenance of normal hair
- Contribute to the maintenance of normal nails
- Contribute to the normal function of the immune system and normal thyroid function
- Contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Who should take HealthAid Selenium 200µg Tablets?
- Those exposed to environmental pollutants and chemicals
- Heavy cigarette smokers, excessive alcohol drinkers
- People who want support through the ageing process
- People who want to reduce free radical damage such as ageing
- Those who wish to maintain a healthy heart
How to use:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily. Can be increased to two tablets daily if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Bulking Agent (di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Anti-caking Agent (magnesium stearate, stearic acid, silicon dioxide), Glazing Agent [polyvinyl pyrrolidone (PVP)], Sodium Selenate.
|This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.
|Sugar, Salt, Gluten, Soy, Dairy
|Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50
|Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.