HealthAid Siberslim Tablets 60
HealthAid Siberslim Tablets 60:
- Antioxidant support
- Boosts energy levels
- Supports metabolism
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
What are HealthAid Siberslim Tablets?
SiberSlim Tablets contain a synergistic blend of ingredients specially formulated for those trying to slim and maintain a healthy body weight. SliberSlim Tablets also contain Ginseng to contribute to the increase of energy levels; Apple Cider Vinegar for normalising the body's acid-alkaline balance, detoxifying the liver and contributing to reduction of appetite; Ginger, Guarana & Green Tea to increase metabolism and burn excess body fat; Hydroxycitric acid to help inhibit fat storage, suppress appetite and boost metabolism; Chromium to contribute to normal blood glucose levels; Amino acids to assist with converting fat into lean muscle. Taken as part of a calorie controlled diet and exercise regime, SiberSlim Tablets may provide effective support to aid weight loss.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Siberslim Tablets:
- Appetite control: Siberslim tablets may help reduce appetite and curb food cravings, supporting weight management efforts.
- Metabolic support: The tablets can aid in boosting metabolism, leading to more efficient calorie burning.
- Fat absorption: Siberslim may help inhibit the absorption of dietary fat, reducing overall calorie intake.
- Digestive health: Some ingredients in the tablets can support a healthy digestive system and regular bowel movements.
- Blood sugar balance: Siberslim tablets may help maintain healthy blood sugar levels, reducing the risk of sudden energy fluctuations and cravings.
- Energy production: The tablets may contribute to converting stored fat into energy, leading to improved stamina and vitality.
- Antioxidant support: Siberslim may contain antioxidants that help protect cells from oxidative stress and damage.
- Overall well-being: The tablets can contribute to overall well-being during weight management efforts.
Who should take HealthAid Siberslim Tablets?
- People who wish to achieve a healthy body weight
- Designed to assist those on weight management programmes
- Ideal supplement to be taken when consuming a diet with moderate amounts of sugars, starches and fat
- Contribute to the release of energy from stored body fat
- People who experience constant sugar cravings
- People who want to diet but don’t want to give up their favourite foods
- Those who wish to control their appetite and increase their metabolism
- People who experience constant cravings for complex carbohydrates
How to use:
Adults and children over 16 years of age, two tablets twice daily preferably 30min before meals. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hydroxycitric Acid, L-Ornithine, L-Arginine, Siberian Ginseng Extract, L-Methionine, White Kidney Bean Extract, Seaweed Powder, Ginger Extract, Guarana Extract, Green Tea Extract, Apple Cider Vinegar Powder, Silicon Dioxide, Veg. Stearic Acid, Veg. Magnesium Stearate, Coating: [Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose (HPMC), Glycerine], Chromium Picolinate.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Gluten, Soy, Dairy|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.