Why not try...
- HealthAid Vitamin D3 50,000iu Capsules 30Caution: Vitamin D levels should be ...Special Price £25.59 Regular Price £31.99
- Pure Encapsulations DGL Plus Capsules 60Pure Encapsulations DGL Plus Capsul ...£25.73
- Enzymedica Acid Soothe Capsules 90Enzymedica Acid Soothe 90 Capsules: ...Special Price £22.87 Regular Price £28.59
- Nature's Plus Source of Life Gold Adult Gummies 60Nature's Plus Source of Life G ...Special Price £25.46 Regular Price £29.95
- Terranova Glucosamine, Boswellia & MSM Complex Vegicaps 100Terranova Glucosamine, Boswellia &a ...Special Price £23.70 Regular Price £29.62
- Lamberts Co-Enzyme Q10 100mg Capsules 60Lamberts Co-Enzyme Q10 100mg Capsul ...Special Price £23.99 Regular Price £29.95
Soya Isoflavone Complex 910mg Tablets contain Soy Isoflavone, which is specially formulated to provide prolonged release for maximum absorption and effect. The natural extraction process of Isoflavones releases a high concentration of Daidzein, Glycetein, Genestein, Saponins as well as Tocopherols, Amino Acids and Minerals. Including Isoflavones in your daily diet is highly recommended for people with high cholesterol, heart and circulatory problems, women going through the menopause and growing children. Isoflavones can also help improve bone health.
Who Are Soya Isoflavone Complex 910mg Tablets For?
Soya Isoflavone Complex 910mg Tablets may be of benefit to;
Women going through the menopause
Women having difficulty with their monthly cycles
Those who wish to reduce the risk of certain types of cancer
Those who wish to improve bone health or
Those experiencing osteoporosis
Males who wish to increase prostate health
When Should I Take Soya Isoflavone Complex 910mg Tablets?
Soya Isoflavone Complex 910mg Tablets can be taken to help women and female adolescents to guard female health and well being as well as men and women who want added protection against certain cancers.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
|Ingredients||Soy Isoflavone Complex, Bulking Agent (di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Anti-caking Agent (veg. stearic acid, veg. magnesium stearate, magnesium silicate), Prolonged Release Agent [hydroxyl propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC)].|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.