Why not try...
- Quest Vitamins Sea Buckthorn (Omega 7) Caps 90Quest Vitamins Sea Buckthorn is sui ...Special Price £13.43 Regular Price £19.19
- Nature's Answer Black Walnut & Wormwood 30mlNature's Answer Black Walnut a ...Special Price £11.89 Regular Price £13.99
- Lamberts Cod Liver Oil 1000mg Capsules 180Lamberts Cod Liver Oil 1000mg Table ...Special Price £12.49 Regular Price £15.50
- Lamberts Multi-Guard Advance Tabs 60Lamberts Multi-Guard Advance Tablet ...Special Price £12.99 Regular Price £15.95
- Terranova Prenatal Multivitamin Complex Vegicaps 50Terranova Prenatal Multivitamin Com ...Special Price £11.87 Regular Price £14.84
- Terranova Zinc 15mg Complex Vegicaps 10015mg Zinc complex enhanced with hig ...Special Price £11.87 Regular Price £14.84
Starflower Oil is extracted from the seeds of the Borage plant, and contains the richest source of Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), even more potent than Evening Primrose Oil. GLA is a fatty acid that the body converts to a hormone-like substance called Prostaglandin which benefits immune and nervous system, helps maintain healthy skin, metabolism and flexible joints. It is also known to support female health in all stages of life.
HealthAid Starflower Oil 1000mg Capsules may be of benefit to:
People who wish to improve their overall well-being
People who wants to maintain healthy nervous and immune system
People who wish to maintain healthy heart and circulation
People who wants to maintain healthy skin and joints
Recommended Daily Intake of HealthAid Starflower Oil 1000mg Capsules:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one capsule daily. Adults can increase to three capsules a day. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Vegetarian Capsule Shell (corn starch, glycerol, carrageenan, sodium carbonate), Pure Borage Oil, Natural Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.